• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT TakeOver: The End [OT] My Only Friend, The End...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moa

I rarely get a chance to watch NXT these days, last time I watched was the previous special event.

Expecting some good matches tonight?

Should have wore this

475cc147cd47d85c7f0c882f058f3b02.jpg

UberTag

Not that impressed. Andrade's entire offense seems built around showboating.
Doesn't work with a face gimmick. Give him Rick Martel's old schtick and flaunt the arrogance.

I think Tye actually came off looking better there? His chain wrestling into a pin combination at the start was fun and his superkick was the best offence in the match.

His gimmick doesn't work without a luchador mask. They also need to change the camera angle on the double knees since it just looks like his crotch is smashing his opponent.

They turned him into Del Rio 2.0 he just hasn't been put in his place and given up yet. He wears Sin Cara ring gear though, get him a Sin Cara mask we need version 3.

UberTag

I think Tye actually came off looking better there? His chain wrestling into a pin combination at the start was fun and his superkick was the best offence in the match.
Yeah, Tye really stepped it up tonight. I definitely came away impressed.
I suspect he has inherited the token Canadian jobber gimmick spot that Breeze once had in NXT... which should at least afford him some more opportunities in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom