• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT TakeOver: Toronto |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horseress

mcvjxGl.jpg

Fox318

What a finish

Shame is you don't want these guys to be called up because Vince just doesn't know how to book anymore.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Perfect match? MotY frontrunner? Revival best tag team on the planet?

The Revival are the best tag team on any brand right now and have been for the past year plus.

I hope they go to Raw and just tear the New Day apart but I'd rather see them on a good show (SD)

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
It baffles me that people like the Revival. They're so bland. Then again, this board somehow hates Enzo and Cass.
I love enzo and Cass. Revival are something special though. When you listen to Steve austin talk about the deficiencies in modern tag teams revival have none of those weaknesses. They are tag team geniuses.

Fox318

I feel bad for both these teams when they get called up, will be a waste of talent honestly.

Dude that's all the talent.

on the main roster you are there to look like a bitch to a McMahon and job to whatever beefy bitch Vince is in love with that week.

kirblar

The Revival are the best tag team on any brand right now and have been for the past year plus.

I hope they go to Raw and just tear the New Day apart but I'd rather see them on a good show (SD)
At this point not having them be the ones to end New Day's reign would be criminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom