• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT TakeOver: Toronto |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tagyhag

If only all refs were this smart.

Sure they missed some of the bulltshit with their back turned but they caught everything else.

Zach

vrAKqX8.png
Is that our version of the finish, brother?

norm9

This has to be a squash. Asuka is unstoppable. Only credible opponent is a "big" girl wrestler like Awesome Kong.

RBH

It baffles me that people like the Revival. They're so bland. Then again, this board somehow hates Enzo and Cass.

I don't really care how you feel about Revival as a tag-team (even though I disagree 100%), but to blow off that match just now as not being a good match.........I really don't know what you're looking for in a tag-team match at all then.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
But will they get the chance to put on a match like that on the main roster? I just don't see it :(

Yea i dont know about nxt but it seems like they maybe have a say in how they would want the match to go, when up on the main roster you become vince's bitch and die to stupid 12 year old gimmicks and jokes that no one gives a shit about, while vince is the only one laughing in the back

I don't really care how you feel about Revival as a tag-team (even though I disagree 100%), but to blow off that match just now as not being a good match.........I really don't know what you're looking for in a tag-team match then.
The ending was the only good part. The Revival are so incredibly dry that they put me to sleep. They just have no personality whatsoever and don't have the ring presence to make up for it. I thought you were a WCW fan and had good taste. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom