• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT TakeOver: Toronto |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

They are so great because you fucking hate them.

They are real fucking heels in an era where nobody knows how to get heat and eveyone wants to put themselves over as the cool heel.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
LOL actually got caught grabbing the tights

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Holy shit this is great stuff. Havent seen any NXT since last Takeover since everybody got called up, but seems I have missed quite alot.

They are real fucking heels in an era where nobody knows how to get heat and eveyone wants to put themselves over as the cool heel.
I wouldn't say everyone. Charlotte, Sheamus and Miz are a few main roster heels who get good heat.

imBask

Banned
This match is incredible but it's still making me sad

NXT needs to be it's own thing, the developmental thing leaves me thinking about how these guys will never ever get the opportunity to have matches this great on the main roster

kirblar

The high-bodyfat old school bodies are a super clever touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom