• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Alucard

Banned
Solid opening match. Wish Taz and Tenay showed more excitement for the title change, though.

Hoping for a rematch between these two. Ion needs to stay in the picture. He's got talent.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Well that sure as hell didn't make me really care too much about the X-Diversion. What happened? They had such good momentum going for the division, now it matters as much to me as a WCW US title on Duggan (yeah, RVD is akin to Duggan to me).

Pimpwerx

Magnus gets zero heat. No one cares about this dude. He reminds me of Chris Masters, except he can actually say two sentences without sounding like a moron. PEACE.

Alucard

Banned
More Gail Kim.

gail-kim-pictures-50.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Magnus would probably get more exposure if he comes champ here. He's got a good toolkit.

But yeah, hoping that Joe wins here.

VerTiGo

Banned
Two beautful counters. Magnus is on fire. Great match so far.

Edit: Third time's a charm huh? Best match so far. Great to see those two get recognition tonight.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
See, that's how you make me care about a title. You have a great match for it where both guys look like they are giving it all and the feud story is just there to enhance it.

I look forward to a lot more Joe vs Magnus.

... King Mo? I think I'll skip this one.

VerTiGo

Banned
See, that's how you make me care about a title. You have a great match for it where both guys look like they are giving it all and the feud story is just there to enhance it.

I look forward to a lot more Joe vs Magnus.

Yup, these just lost the tag belts in Japan too. When you have guys that work that well together you better give it a long term feud. Magnus needs it more than Joe but it's got potential.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
BOB EEEEHHHHH ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo.............

Top Bottom