• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Kaladin

536277_10151114702071443_1265907662_n.jpg

The character? He's a one line spewing monster, that's about as generic as it gets
I like monsters. That is what WWE needs right now. Of course he needs more mic work but monsters like Goldberg and 2002 Brock can add a lot to the product. Problem is that he needs refinement and it doesn't look like WWE will be patient with his progression.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Scott Stanford did a live promo on the RawActive feed for the WWE app...which you need to watch him in the first place o_O

KissVibes

Banned
I like monsters. That is what WWE needs right now. Of course he needs more mic work but monsters like Goldberg and 2002 Brock can add a lot to the product. Problem is that he needs refinement and it doesn't look like WWE will be patient with his progression.

The WWE needs more dominators like Mark Henry. He was to be feared when he was putting people in the Hall of Pain. Ryback is a grade A clown.

Stephanie McMahon vs CM Punk at HitC

twitter don't lie

Bra and panties match? Chocolate pudding filled pool in the cage?

You guys are pathetic. Are you tired of a 3 hour show already? Are you telling me that HEAVY has more stamina than you?

I'm not watching btw. Fuck that noise trololol.

Problem is Ryback lacks the charisma and athletic ability of both Brock and Goldberg. Ryback is being pushed because he can lift heavy things.

KissVibes

Banned
KINGSTON SUCKS ASS.

The cell this year is actually made of plexi-glass, and they must fight in it as the cell fills with pudding.

Sounds like a ripe opportunity for Steph to accidentally slip out. I like it.

On second thought, better make Kaitlin Guest Ref.

Alucard

Banned
Oh...Raw is going over til 11:15

Probably at this point.

And I'm okay with this match happening before Wednesday. No title on the line tonight, which will allow Kofi to win, and then Miz retains on Wednesday.

Damn. That kick from Kofi was STIFF.

Top Bottom