• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

KissVibes

Banned
Miz is bleeding.

What if he broke his nose and Miz has to wear a protective mask and then, going off his movie star gimmick he starts think Kofi made him ugly and goes around putting paper bags on peoples faces so they have to hide their ugliness too!

Dammit Vince, give me a job!

Alucard

Banned
Wonder if Kofi got legit pissed at the stuff Miz was spewing because that kick was BRUTAL. Totally legit, and maybe a concussion for Miz. Hope he's okay and that they can go on Wednesday.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
seemed like an improvised spot. Kofi botched it by falling down then Miz ran to cover it up

KissVibes

Banned
lol how long till miz quits wwe or released?

from being champ and main eventing wm to this

Miz will never quit the WWE. This has been his lifelong dream and he doesn't seem like the type to ever give it up.

And it's not like he can go to TNA. They debuted their Miz knock-off last night on Bound for Glory.

UberTag

I think Kofi was real pissed after that segment/promo from the Miz lol
That would actually be a pretty sweet gimmick.
People toss ether at Kofi.
He brutally concusses them in the ring and takes them out of action.
I mean if Ryback can get a push while being a danger to everyone in the ring, why not Kofi?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
WWE is running a ppv on the 15th and 16th of December
UFC has cards on the 14th and 15th

da fuck

Alucard

Banned
Kofi may have messed up his chance at a title there. Not sure if Miz will be able to go tomorrow after taking a hit like that.

Okay, just get this over with as quickly as possible. I honestly barely care anymore. Punk talking to the crowd feels soooooo long ago. Ugh. 3 hours...fuck.

Surge

Kofi may have messed up his chance at a title there. Not sure if Miz will be able to go tomorrow after taking a hit like that.

Okay, just get this over with as quickly as possible. I honestly barely care anymore. Punk talking to the crowd feels soooooo long ago. Ugh. 3 hours...fuck.

Should go back to 2 hours before the end of the year. They just drag shit out way too much with this 3rd hour.

Top Bottom