• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

krae_man

Advertisement was
"Next Monday night's Raw at the Izod Center just got even bigger! Just announced: John Cena vs. CM Punk in the biggest lumberjack match in WWE history! And for the first time, Big Show vs. Sheamus in a last man standing match!"

How does that spoil anything? It could be a dark match.

Ozone

Advertisement was
"Next Monday night's Raw at the Izod Center just got even bigger! Just announced: John Cena vs. CM Punk in the biggest lumberjack match in WWE history! And for the first time, Big Show vs. Sheamus in a last man standing match!"
Hmm... if it said "Hell in a Cell rematch" I'd be more convinced. Remember they only found out if Cena was cleared this afternoon and that ad was probably made a while ago.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Could be old.

Also doesn't really say anything about Hell in a Cell.

I've never seen this commercial before, yet they've been advertising shows in the area for months now that don't take place until December, and they started advertising this Raw months ago.

Not that they couldn't have changed their minds a dozen times tonight alone or anything, though.

Alucard

Banned
I just tuned in how has RAW been?

Quite good. They're going with the fast-paced segments approach, which is probably something that Vince told them to go with after Gerwitz was removed from his post. Unfortunately, it has resulted in really short matches, but lots of talent getting exposed.

Are we going to see The Rhodes Scholars tonight? That's all who's left besides the Vince and Punk thing, no? Unless we should be getting ready for a Tyson Kidd match...

Ithil

Quite good. They're going with the fast-paced segments approach, which is probably something that Vince told them to go with after Gerwitz was removed from his post. Unfortunately, it has resulted in really short matches, but lots of talent getting exposed.

Are we going to see The Rhodes Scholars tonight? That's all who's left besides the Vince and Punk thing, no? Unless we should be getting ready for a Tyson Kidd match...

Rhodes Scholars are facing Mysterio and Sin Cara in the tag tournament finals tonight.

BlazinAm

I've never seen this commercial before, yet they've been advertising shows in the area for months now that don't take place until December, and they started advertising this Raw months ago.

Not that they couldn't have changed their minds a dozen times tonight alone or anything, though.

Whether or not Cena is ready that decision would have happened just before Raw because doctors were looking at him earlier in the day.

Alucard

Banned
Rhodes Scholars are facing Mysterio and Sin Cara in the tag tournament finals tonight.

Nice! Hoping for a solid 10-15 minute match!

They really haven't advertised it at all tonight, though. Think it would be a bigger deal! It's a tournament final!

30_SGS_09222012rf_512.jpg

26_SGS_09222012rf_342.jpg

23_SGS_09222012rf_273.jpg

BlazinAm

Isn't it only the second time?

They are probably picking up that whole refs are not doing their jobs well. Also considering how last night's Yankees game went down with the back call in the seventh inning. They probably are going to working in that instant replay idea soon.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
FEED ME BORE. FEED ME BORE. FEED ME BORE. Can Punk even hit the GTS against Ryberg?

gurudyne

"I wonder if you realize what people are saying about you. Or if you realize what I'm saying about you. Or even if you realize that I am saying things to you. I'm over here. Hello?"

Top Bottom