• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE!

Owzyq.gif

FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE!

krae_man

Okay they have officially fucked up Rybeck. Jobbers straight to the Main Event.

Worked Great for Sheamus's first WWE title Run.

Awesome. Just like I said, this is perfect. It stalls for time until Cena gets better/The Rock Rumble storyline kicks up again. It gives the crowd a match they are absolutely HOT for, and it finally kills Ryback's streak without hurting him. I approve of this ending.

And the crowd goes mild.

They seemed pretty into it.

TheNatural

My Member!
OK so not a triple threat, just a Cena sermon since he's still out. Which means for Survivor Series you'll just get a double dose of Cena for the time he's missed.

Well they've started practicing this match in house shows with apparently good reception. If Ryback is receptive to Punk, I think they can make it work. And at least its not Cena again.

Brinbe

There's so much they're doing right, then they have to push this stupid cartoonish throwback. It makes sense for where they're going, I just don't think he's any good, especially when there are better, deserving guys out there doing jack shit right now.

Ithil

I don't know how they're going to keep Ryback's streak alive, assuming Punk is going on to face Rock at the Rumble. How do you do a no contest finish in a HIAC match?

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
The smile on my face is gonna be huge if Ryback ended up winning this.

Just as I smiled when Punk got Shell-Shocked.

I like little shake-ups like this.

Top Bottom