• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

I didn't get that comment from Cole how did Sandow take the bullet by getting tapped by the ref. They called it like Sandow got hit with a chair

I didn't get that comment from Cole how did Sandow take the bullet by getting tapped by the ref. They called it like Sandow got hit with a chair

The sheer ferocity of the refs hand slamming the canvas for the three in particular is actually more brutal and forceful than it looks, that Sandow was a trooper.

I have to say, Kane's magic trick sucked, I was expecting finger fireballs.

Ithil

I love this sort of thing from Sandow because it's so in character, it demonstrates quick thinking beyond "grr hit the opponent!".

Enfinit

I've never seen a broken pinfall like that. I was expecting him to go the whole "hit Rey in the back with a double fist that somehow makes Rey freak out and drop the hold" route, but Sandow enlightened us once again. That was awesome and nearly a PPV-quality match, RAW's getting off on a wonderful start. If only the crowd didn't completely suck.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_mcbkqsGGNJ1qdvr05.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hey, it's that guy who gets pushes because he's friends with the WWE champion. Oh right, no one gets upset when it's Punk.

krae_man

So Miz is not wrestling this week? Wow so Miz was forced to wrestle with a concussion so the guy who hurt him can get rewarded for his mistake and give Miz time off later.

Edit: Never mind Miz is jobbing to Ryback again.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
The script must be going through six billion rewrites as we speak.

We've had zero story/promo segments and all wrestling.

Top Bottom