• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Dragon Dragon was in the same fed as CP Munk wasn't he? I wasn't really attuned to the Indy whatnot at that time.

You of all people should be keeping tabs on the other animal wrestlers.

And yes, Dragon Dragon is a Chikara character but he hardly ever wrestles. I can't even remember who plays him, but Jig or Quack are likely candidates.

You of all people should be keeping tabs on the other animal wrestlers.

And yes, Dragon Dragon is a Chikara character but he hardly ever wrestles. I can't even remember who plays him, but Jig or Quack are likely candidates.

I have some history to catch up on. I only learned about DD last Friday night. Relevant knowledge for today.

somedevil

I really hope they bring back the shorter cell. At least with it you had the potential for spots off the top, but if Punk did something big he would be de facto mega-face for life if only because no one has been doing stupid crazy high spots since Hardy left.
Wrestlemania

Ricardo Rodriguez was the last person I remember who did a crazy spot at TLC 2011.

Kaladin

Look at his bio. "If it seems improbable for hellfire and brimstone to be so utterly chilling, you haven’t met Kane. Terrorizing WWE since 1997. #IAmTheTagTeamChampions!"
Its written by a robot

That and the picture they use reminds me of the small superstar portraits they have on the WWE controlled Facebook accounts.

UberTag

WrassleGAF needs to torment Faux Kane's Twitter account so much it prompts Good Guy Glenn to take notice and represent himself.

Then we can all worship him like the God that he is.

Kyoufu

WWE app told me it was almost time for Raw...

WWE app has Cena instead of Punk for Raw. Man. I hate Cena being the poster boy.

6BBQH.jpg

Surge

So Raw gets to go up against MNF, NLCS Game 7, and the Presidential Debate tonight...

Can't wait to see what the ratings look like tomorrow.

The WWE App is actually good. I wish they would do the RAW Active stuff on the website like they used to. I like that they show stuff during the commercials but its tedious switching over to my iphone

The E should have just combined the two main events into a tag match in the cell. I was thinking The Ryback could march around Big Show for the finish but after seeing that Heyman video let's just go with a bodyslam.

krae_man

I like the rumor that says creative is having a hard time coming up with a finish to the Punk Ryback match. You'd think they would figure that out before they booked the match.

Surge

Just a prediction but I think Cena will be named the special ref for the Ryback/CM Punk match at HIAC.

God forbid they leave him out of the main event picture.

Just a prediction but I think Cena will be named the special ref for the Ryback/CM Punk match at HIAC.

God forbid they leave him out of the main event picture.

They'll turn it into a kennel in a cell match except instead of disinterested dogs pissing outside the ring you have Cena prowling around with a lead pipe.

Top Bottom