• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Ithil

Made with real cheese.

Thank god they didn't use fake cheese. THANK THEM NOW!

I always laugh when "uses REAL fruit" or "uses REAL cheese" is a selling point. I would have thought using real stuff was a given, not a privilege.

And we have an anti-Cena crowd, excellent.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
HEY GUYS IT'S HELL IN A CELL AND IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME AND WE'RE GONNA TEAR THE HOUSE DOWN AND CM PUNK IS GOING TO BE REVEALED AS A FRAUD OF A CHAMPION BECAUSE HE SUCKS AND I BURY EVERYONE YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH RRAAAAPPADOOOOOOOOOO

Ithil

WELP HERE WE ARE I LOVE THIS CROWD, I RESPECT YOUR BOOS, BUY MY MERCHANDISE, DON'T FORGET TO NOT GET CANCER AND I DON'T RESPECT CM PUNK BECAUSE HE'S TOTALLY NEVER BEATEN ME BUY OUR NEXT PPV!

Enfinit

I love CM Punk.

However, when CM Punk's music hits, I know longer get excited for him to come out. I get more excited to see Heyman. He's just so good at what he does.

Surge

I find it sad that the guy getting a WWE Title shot can't come out and speak for himself.

Instead they need Cena who's boring as fuck on the mic to come out and speak for him.

Top Bottom