• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

krae_man

Wait Cena didn't get the match at Hell in a Cell because he's not medically cleared to, but he gets medically cleared to wrestle the week before?

Edit: Also it seems like Ryback will win by DQ because fuck you that's why.

smr00

Banned
Wait Cena didn't get the match at Hell in a Cell because he's not medically cleared to, but he gets medically cleared to wrestle the week before?

Logic doesn't exist in WWE.

krae_man

DO NOT FIGHT FOR FREE!
DO NOT FIGHT FOR FREE!
DO NOT FIGHT FOR FREE!
DO NOT FIGHT FOR FREE!
DO NOT FIGHT FOR FREE!
DO NOT FIGHT FOR FREE!
DO NOT FIGHT FOR FREE!
DO NOT FIGHT FOR FREE!
DO NOT FIGHT FOR FREE!
DO NOT FIGHT FOR FREE!
DO NOT FIGHT FOR FREE!

Enfinit

Holy fuck, can we just fucking end this shit? Let's just skip to the Royal Rumble and then Wrestlemania and start the Stone Cold hype.

Ithil

He's probably not actuall medically cleared, fully, since he isn't getting into a fight here.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Probably and like all true Cubs fans, he's rooting for the people playing against the Cardinals LIVE IN THIS VERY RIN--er, NATION TONIGHT.

Well thats true. I fucking hate the Cardinals but I don't really follow baseball anymore.

Anyway, keep in mind that if McMahon had his way, you would get a Ryback/Mason Ryan main event future! IMAGINE!

somedevil

Me too, but they should be building to Ryback wining the world title against a heel Champion at Wrestlemania and this match should not be part of the road to that point.

He was never going to be the Raw Champion because at Wrestlemania it would be Rock vs Cena. The only title maybe would be the smackdown champion.

BlazinAm

Its a No DQ rules, I think Punk will run away because it's the wwe.

DO NOT FIGHT FOR FREE!
DO NOT FIGHT FOR FREE!
DO NOT FIGHT FOR FREE!
DO NOT FIGHT FOR FREE!
DO NOT FIGHT FOR FREE!
DO NOT FIGHT FOR FREE!
DO NOT FIGHT FOR FREE!
DO NOT FIGHT FOR FREE!
DO NOT FIGHT FOR FREE!
DO NOT FIGHT FOR FREE!
DO NOT FIGHT FOR FREE!

Boo this Man!!!

Heyman's a joke Bring back Percy Pringle!!!!

PERCY!
PERCY!

Me too, but they should be building to Ryback wining the world title against a heel Champion at Wrestlemania and this match should not be part of the road to that point.

Yeah. Like I said last week I think it would be great if that could happen, but I would never bet on WWE keeping someone as hot as Ryback is right now relevant until Mania without screwing up. So why not give him his first loss which would be from the WWE Champion so he's not hurt as much.

There's a few boring chants right now. This is why we can't have nice things. Seriously the audience can't sit with anything longer than 5 moves.

BlazinAm

I don't mind repeat matches the problem is how do you sell great ring chemistry, that is the big problem the the wwe.

What....... Justin won.

Top Bottom