• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Gabriel won? well that was a surprise.

Hearing the crowd so far tonight it makes me wonder if they all just showed up for Cena and Cena alone, even the guys booing Cena.

KissVibes

Banned
Justin Gabriel has a horrible look and a merely competent move-set. I really hope they aren't setting him up for even a hint of a title run.

It was AJ's leg coming out of the limo that night The Rock was announced as Mania guest host. Time travelling General Manager AJ. It all makes sense now.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I predict that whatever Vince & AJ say will be nothing. She isn't getting fired, etc.

The reason AJ looked sad is because she wanted to be Kane's first twitter follower, but didn't make it in time.

gurudyne

"AJ, You're FFFffffffFFFFFFFFYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyuuuuuuurd. What idiot gave you this job? They're FFFffffffFFFFFFFFYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyuuuuuuurd, too!"

UberTag

Gabriel won? well that was a surprise.

Hearing the crowd so far tonight it makes me wonder if they all just showed up for Cena and Cena alone, even the guys booing Cena.
The guys booing Cena clearly still LOVE CENA.
They're REACTING to him.
They're showing HOW CONTROVERSIAL CENA IS.
They LOVE HIM.

If they didn't love him, they would collectively yawn and turn away from the ring and not react one iota. Hence they all showed up for Cena. Like you said.

Ithil

So time to impose yet another restriction on AJ as GM, which will be ignored.

They're waiting to pull the trigger on firing her as GM and returning her to the main roster

EDIT: Or not.

Top Bottom