• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Shouldn't all the heels go in and beat the shit out of him for throwing Punk at them?
No?
Ok. Keep letting Vince suck off his project, I guess.

KissVibes

Banned
That running slam looked sloppy as fuck.

And what horseshit for these jobber fucks throwing their CHAMPION back into the ring. Fucking judases.

Enfinit

That powerbomb was fucking awesome. Ryback/Punk is going to be good.

Well much better than Cena/Punk for the tenth time.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So that Bryan/Ziggler match was pretty good.

Watch this and pretend it was the match afterwards instead of a bunch of boring stuff and a bad Cena segment
Kazuchika Okada vs Shinsuke Nakamura

I love how Okada's all 'im gonna treat him with respect. he's my stable leader' and Nakamura's all 'lol kick to the face'

Ryback almost botching again.

The strain on his face says it all, really - Ryback's biggest challenge at HIAC will be how long he can go without fucking up. Whether or not he can actually help make the match go over well is a secondary concern.

That powerbomb was smooth, at least. Not the best I've ever seen, but smooth.

Alucard

Banned
Still going to be an unpredictable match. You can't ask for anything more as a wrestling fan. The WWE has all of us by the balls with this match, and you can't deny it. It's actually interesting, and you can't say what's going to happen.

Will Ryback take a trip to botch city?
Will Punk's streak continue?
Will Ryback's streak continue?
Will Cena or Lesnar run in?
Will somebody win cleanly, or will it be with a foreign object or outside help?
Will it end up in a no contest?

This is the stuff pro wrestling is made of.

The strain on his face says it all, really - Ryback's biggest challenge at HIAC will be how long he can go without fucking up. Whether or not he can actually help make the match go over well is a secondary concern.

That powerbomb was smooth, at least. Not the best I've ever seen, but smooth.

seriously is he just weak i don't get how you can be that big and not be able to pick someone up like that. He was struggling

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
If Punk wasn't such a skinny fatass, Ryback would've done that running slam better. It's like he was almost as heavy as Tensai.

But I do love how he just busts out 3 moves he never did in his streak before to hype people up for HiaC. Too bad that that means he won't win.

BlazinAm

punk and sheamus both retaining

Jury is still out if Sheamus win walk out champ because it would seem that wwe has plans for Ziggler. If Ziggler wins this Sunday they could put him up against Cena, even if Ziggler loses ; being in a high profile match like that would elevate him somewhat.

WWE really needs to shake up their upper card, Punk is retaining and that is a given; but Sheamus has been a terrible champion and Smackdown suffers because of it, nothing happens on the show as a result.

Toki767

Jury is still out if Sheamus win walk out champ because it would seem that wwe has plans for Ziggler. If Ziggler wins this Sunday they could put him up against Cena, even if Ziggler loses ; being in a high profile match like that would elevate him somewhat.

WWE really needs to shake up their upper card, Punk is retaining and that is a given; but Sheamus has been a terrible champion and Smackdown suffers because of it, nothing happens on the show as a result.

I'm surprised we aren't getting Ziggler/Cena this Sunday on short notice.

Ithil

seriously is he just weak i don't get how you can be that big and not be able to pick someone up like that. He was struggling

It wasn't a strength issue, he pulled Punk up too much, so Punk was nearly hanging off his back, feet on the floor, hence why he had to awkwardly pull Punk back up. That was a botch in the execution, not a lack of strength.

It's a good kind of scare.

At this point I'm just worried a crazy Vince on Sunday morning deciding to give Ryback the title would kill what little momentum Punk currently has, not at all concerned if Ryback is deserving yet. Hell, Vince himself is a former champion so I've never been worried about the belt's "integrity" as a championship.

BlazinAm

I'm surprised we aren't getting Ziggler/Cena this Sunday on short notice.

Given wwe filling their card at the last minute I could see that happening but Ziggler needs an opportunity to get over big time, and Cena is the right person to feud with. Winning the WHC title as wwe has shown in the pass can mean the world or mean nothing and lately it had meant very little.

Ithil

I really don't want to see AJ go the way of Ryder. I can only hope someone there sees sense and pushed for her to be allowed to play to her strengths and not wasted as some cheap pop fodder like poor old Zack.

Top Bottom