• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Alucard

Banned
Man, I'm pumped for this PPV. Because of its namesake, I'm expecting a fucking EPIC main event, especially since it's the only Hell in a Cell match on the entire PPV.

Really excited!

Nice, getting the match nobody cares about out of the way first!

Ithil

I know the opening match and final match are the most important, etc, blah blah, but I', glad they're getting the least interesting match on the card out of the way right away.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Because of its namesake, I'm expecting a fucking EPIC main event, especially since it's the only Hell in a Cell match on the entire PPV.
I would be, too, but... Ryback.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Its good to have JBL here to get some heel love now that Cole is face. It would be much harder to watch Ryback/Punk if both the announcers just talked Punk down all match long.

gurudyne

I HAVE HORSES IN MY SHED
THEY ARE TOO BIG
THEY BUMP THEIR HEADS
IT BOTHERS ME

has been stuck in my head every time I hear Orton's intro ever since I read it on YouTube. Can it be a meme if it's only stuck in my head and no one else's?

Top Bottom