• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

BlazinAm

So Cena is gonna have new merch soon since breast cancer awarness month will be over. New merch means another push!

Its the Hogan sex tape story they just can't go that far with it

oh fucking boy!

Man I muted the pre-shpw when Cena when he started talking about AJ now they are fielding questions from Tout....

KissVibes

Banned
- Burying Ryback
- Burying Punk
- Asking for another Rock match when he doesn't deserve one

Sounds like Cena alright. But he's such a NICE GUY.

wKtr6.jpg

connection in the arena is ass, so this will be it from me for now

Alucard

Banned
Watching the pre-game. A few things about the Cena segment...

-He said Cole smells like "raw sewage." How is this guy a face?
-He was cocky and arrogant when talking about whether he could beat Ryback. How is this guy a face?
-Ziggler in the same ring as Cena? IT'S TIME FOR THE PUSH! Ziggles is going to start climbing the ladder very soon.
-WWE's production values absolutely guarantee that they're going to be above every other promotion out there for a long, long time. The first video package of the AJ scandal had me invested and interested in storyline that I shouldn't care about.

...and that Sheamus promo was quite good.

tm24

Ive said it before, i want a DVD of those hype videos. They can make Khali/Cena seem interesting. Dunn and company are geniuses when it comes to them

tm24

For some reason i though Cesaro/Gabriel was gonna be on the preshow. Kinda pumped it will buried somewhere on the PPV

RyudBoy

Some hardcore fan sitting in the front row should put up a sign during the main even that says "Spoiler: Ryback Wins", and then get up and leave.

Top Bottom