• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Oh man, I haven't done prediction time this month, gotta keep that Ryback streak going.

Pre Show: John Cena Promo
WWE being ballsy here by giving people the main event for free, Cena will ramble on and on about business lunches and calls CM Punk poopy, finally he shills the ppv in one last attempt to bring people over the fence.

Miz vs Kofi
A feared match for Wrasslegaf, on one side the most loathed midcard face, on the other a widely disliked mid card heel battling in a midcard match. But i'm one of the few who like Kofi so I say he kicks Miz in the face, hopefully in a way that causes everyone here to start assuming him to be fired again because that was quite a spectacle.

Divas Match
*the sound of piddling into ones toilet*

Alberto Del Rio vs Orton
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! golden boy Orton gets put over again.

Hell No vs Rhodes Scholars
Oh hang on, a match i'm actually looking forward to, Hell No are too good to break up quite yet so keep the belts on them. Rematch at SS with Car Stereo in the mix as well in an elimination tag match because that would be swell.

Sheamus vs Big Show
Sheamus defeats Big show with the power to "jump good" in order to reach Show's head with the Brogue kick.
Ziggler gets cold feet on cashing in but tries anyway, eats a brogue, LOBSTER HEAD.

BIG HUNGRY vs HIS LUNCH
Ryback eats the title belt, no contest.

Meanwhile Wade Barrett twiddles his thumbs backstage doing nothing.

I think these are my best predictions yet.

Punk wins confirmed.

WNBdo.png
he probably meant it literally though, because we know what goes on there.

KissVibes

Banned
Chikara is great. Would be awesome if it was on one of the networks aimed at kids, pre-teens and young teenagers. They'd sell so many toys.

To be fair, during the Punk vs Taker feud, positive Punk signs were confiscated as well. Me and my group's "CM Punk is my Anti-Drug" sign got taken by WWE personnel (not arena security) and we got admonished for "trying to ruin what we're doing" - I managed to keep my bigass "REGAL :mad: " sign though. Glad I was on the hard camera for that.

Wait, what do they mean by "trying to ruin what we're doing"?

KissVibes

Banned
Goldberg is too busy with his current job, which he isn't bad at by the way.

BTW, you guys think there's any real-life heat between Wade and Big Show? I'd have to imagine Barrett would be massively pissed that big show fucked his momentum up.

Punk wins confirmed.

WNBdo.png

After Maria, you'd figure he would retire that face. I mean it can't get any better than that.

Anybody participating in the Twitter Q&A with Cena starting in a few? #CenaPreShow and Cena will answer all your questions. I'm going to ask one about Congress' role in reviewing the Fed's fiscal policy.

Aiii

So not worth it
Hi Lunchbox, how you doing?

The Gameological Society: What are you playing this weekend?
AJ Lee: I’m traveling around a lot, and a lot of my time is spent with my 3DS. I have Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater on it right now, and an unopened Tales Of The Abyss that I haven’t gotten to yet.

Gameological: What’s Snake Eater like on the 3DS?
Lee: I played the original one, and this is one of my favorite games. It’s a little bit of nostalgia. It’s interesting on the 3DS. I think I like playing on the TV better, but you know, it’s something to do. I love it, and I’m really looking forward to Resident Evil 6 though. Did that just come out?

Gameological: Do you find yourself in a minority backstage, being a gamer?
Lee: With the girls, definitely. I wanted to talk about being really excited about Resident Evil coming out, and there’s no one, people in locker room going, “Uh…” and I’m like, “Let me go find Kofi [Kingston].” [Laughs.] I think there’s a bigger amount of people now. There used to be a different generation of people that were into partying or hanging out. Now we’re getting all nerdy, and there are comic books and video games. So amongst the guys I’m not a minority, but definitely amongst the girls.

Gameological: Are you still playing Yu-Gi-Oh!, or is that taboo now that you’re an adult?
Lee: I was just watching an episode the other day and tweeted about it. But I lost all my cards. I had a really awesome deck, and I don’t know what I did with it, but I moved a lot. There used to be a game—I can’t remember what handheld system it was on or what it was called—there was a game on some handheld system, and I played that to death. I wish I had that right now. I’d still be playing.

http://gameological.com/2012/10/aj-lee-professional-wrestler/

I don't come here often, but how many months are people betting it will take for Ryback to be at the bottom of the card? I got 7.

I think he'll be fine even if he loses tonight. Until Cena burries him that will be the beginning of the end for him. Cena will be around for at least 10 more years nothing is changing anytime soon

EDIT: LOL Scott Stanford get me that CM Punk sheet ready

So Cena is gonna have new merch soon since breast cancer awarness month will be over. New merch means another push!

John Cena and AJ is the WWE version of AJ Styles and Dixie Carter. It's going to end just as terribly.

"JOHN CENA IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THE BIG SHOW, YOU WILL BE THIS CHILD'S FATHER!"

Its the Hogan sex tape story they just can't go that far with it

KissVibes

Banned
John Cena and AJ is the WWE version of AJ Styles and Dixie Carter. It's going to end just as terribly.

So Cena is gonna have new merch soon since breast cancer awarness month will be over. New merch means another push!

Another push? HIS PUSH NEVER ENDS.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hey you guys.

Randy Orton played Deus Ex and Batman. Do you instantly love him now? He's so relate-able.

And without the redeeming Daniels factor
tumblr_mcf5hwdYA11rypzzro2_250.gif

Top Bottom