• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

krae_man

iR3T1.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
lol and you guys wonder why the crowd is dead

'I don't know. What if we just had a non title tag team match that's already happened 3 times before?'

Entropia

No One Remembers
MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Six weeks for this PPV and they couldn't prepare their full list of matches before the night is already on.

I doubt they have decided who is walking out with the WWE title yet, you expect them to plan a whole show?

UberTag

Remember when stuff happened on PPVs that made you regret not watching them live?
Like good matches and angle twists and title changes and great crowds.
You'd tune into RAW the next day eagerly anticipating news of what took place and how the WWE landscape changed.

Now you tune into RAW the next day and discover you've missed absolutely nothing.
Except commercials during The Walking Dead because you PVRed it.

I doubt they have decided who is walking out with the WWE title yet, you expect them to plan a whole show?

I've been saying how I don't mind the WWE title match as long as Ryback loses. But with all these promos and just thinking back to Sheamus vs Cena in that table match, I'm deathly afraid of how crazy Vince might be feeling tonight.

gurudyne

Five count for Sincara, no DQ--apparently, he can get away with things that Kane can't. There's something there. Sincara's playing politics in the back, getting favors in the ring. We got another HHH in the making. Intriguing...

Ithil

Problem with the "OMG CENA HAD AN AFFAIR" story is...it's CENA.

Which means he will never do any wrongdoing (that will be acknowledged) of any sort, ever, sine he's the most wonderful man in the world and you should stop booing him, meaning the result (there was never any affair) is spoiled from the get go.

Five count for Sincara, no DQ--apparently, he can get away with things that Kane can't. There's something there. Sincara's playing politics in the back, getting favors in the ring. We got another HHH in the making. Intriguing...
People are scared to DQ you when they know you stay strapped.

A.E Suggs

Why aren't the majority of the matches in a cage? I mean this is called HIAC so why are they only using the name for the main event matches.

Actually....

Cena is married on WWE TV. They haven't announced that he's divorced yet.

They showed his wife on tv before. She was sitting with his dad.

For continuity's sake yeah, he's married. But did they ever say that HHH and Steph were back together and had children on WWE TV before Trips ran-in during the Orton McMahon family assault? I don't think so, so it's really just whatever is most convenient for their current story.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Hm...I actually don't particularly care about the rest of the matches on the card until Punkback Mountain time.

Fuck it, off to watch some Gekiranger until then. :D

YMsQZ.jpg

Aww yeah.

For continuity's sake yeah, he's married. But did they ever say that HHH and Steph were back together and had children on WWE TV? I don't think so, so it's really just whatever is most convenient for their current story.

Um they did Paul Heyman said it and Stephanie came out. It was during the Brock Lesnar vs HHH stuff

Top Bottom