• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
You know what's entertaining about Santino? No? Neither do I.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
They've given this so much time in promos, maybe this match will get some good time. The diva are better then most people give them credit for, but their matches are always soooo short that they are sure to suck.

Ithil

I think Dolph is winning the WHC title next month, at the end of the rematch between Show and Sheamus.

Big Show is obviously a transitional champ. Maybe Ziggler is turning face.

Also...Kaitlyn's theme has LYRICS? I had no idea.

Alucard

Banned
Hoping this ends in 10 minutes max so that we get a 30-minute main event.

The ending of the Sheamus/Big Show match was superb. It just doesn't get any better than that. WWE billed it as power move vs. power move, and they sold the story beautifully in the ring. Both guys kicked out once, and the final move was a counter of one finisher to set up the other. Just really well-written stuff.

If you're going to knock down the company, you also have to admit when they do things well. And they did it really well in that match.

Divass!

So can I be serious, out of the three performers, who do you really favor?

Honestly, I'd prefer Eve win. Kaitlyn isn't ready for mainstream. Layla is a bit bland with all her screaming and shrieking ("Are you serious?").

It seems like the women's division is the weakest since Beth, the twins and Kharma are gone.

Top Bottom