• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly the theme of this show so far is good matches with horrible finishes. That pretty much describes every single match that I can remember here.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Meltz says: Punk may try to be HBK in the cell by falling off of it. Dave has his doubts Rysack can climb the cell

BadAss2961

JDfSd.gif
My god, Kaitlyn. Put her in TNA, where they'll be more open to using her assets.

Alucard

Banned
Honestly the theme of this show so far is good matches with horrible finishes. That pretty much describes every single match that I can remember here.

Are you serious?

Del Rio and Orton had a really nice-looking finish. Sheamus and Show had a perfect finish based on their storyline. Cesaro and Gabriel's finish was just fine, too.

Alucard

Banned
The excitement, can you feel it?

I actually can. This match is really unpredictable. Based on how they've built it up tonight, it feels like Ryback is going to come out the champion. I honestly wouldn't mind that one bit, though I'm hoping Punk retains.

And what's up with the champion coming out first all night? Man.

Top Bottom