• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Kyoufu

So can I be serious, out of the three performers, who do you really favor?

Honestly, I'd prefer Eve win. Kaitlyn isn't ready for mainstream. Layla is a bit bland with all her screaming and shrieking ("Are you serious?").

It seems like the women's division is the weakest since Beth, the twins and Kharma are gone.

The twins were turd.

Laycool was good. Natalya was good. Beth was good. Kharma was godlike.

Oh, you bet on the PPV?

Oh dear.

I should have known Vince would swerve people.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Do you really want another month of Sheamus having that strap around his skinny fatass pale waist?

Show's fatass having the belt just means it'll be on a terrible person for even longer.

lol IS SOMEONE IN HERE WAXING POETIC ABOUT THE BELLAS? Jesus Christ. I don't even like Layla or Eve, but they shit on the Bellas. Hell, Candice Michelle shits on the Bellas.

Teddy Long is actually the bad guy and has framed Eve. Aksana was the blonde with a wig and that used to be Teddy's "Girlfriend"

I'd love heel Teddy with Aksana at his side (if she isn't going to be managing Cesaro) at this stage in his career. Could be fun. If a face Cesaro (nowhere near close to happening but still) feuds with them then all the better.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
JDfSd.gif
JDfSd.gif
JDfSd.gif
JDfSd.gif
JDfSd.gif

Top Bottom