• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

AJ came out of the shower, and she was in her pajamas. Even without makeup, and just getting out of the shower, AJ looked so beautiful to Punk. It made his heart skip a beat.

Wait a minute…did CM Punks heart just skip a beat? What was going on? I'll tell you what's going on. CM Punk is falling in love with AJ Lee, and he didn't even know it yet.

AJ sat on the bed next to Punk, "So Punky, what do you wanna do tonight?" She asked him.

"Anything that will make you happy. I just wanna see you smile." He said, placing his hand on her cheek and softly stroking it.

AJ blushed, "Punk, why are you always so nice to me?"

"Someone has to be." He told her, "and I wanna be that person for you."

"You've always been that person for me, Punky." She told him, "you always make me feel so much better."

"Good, let's keep it that way. I love when you're happy." He told her.

She smiled, and again, his heart skipped a beat.

For the rest of the night, the two of them stayed up until about 4am, and then they went to bed. They both needed their sleep so they could catch their flight the next day.

Somehow, someway, once they had went to bed, and fallen sleep, they fell sleep in each others arms. But deep down, they both knew there was no place either of them rather be.

KissVibes

Banned
The Tag belts are more important than the WWE Champion.

Whatever happen to a strong heel champion that dominated. I think it's time for Triple H to re-enter the title hunt.

Lost interest in the show after Punk buried JR.....

Ehh whatever, Ryback botched, I'm happy. If Tensai gets Kennedy'd, I'ma be mad doe.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Raw ends......

With...

Kane's music?!9?9?9?9999?!?!
i2lQO.gif

Ending felt rushed.

McNei1y

So I missed all of Raw because of baseball but I caught the end. AJ.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... but Bryan/Kane are better than anything in wwe.

Pretty terrible RAW beside the Rey Sin Tag match, Punk JR Segment and the Main Event. Everyone else in the roster sucks. The Ryback botch was hilarious it did look like Albert was trying hard not to get lifted LOL

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
http://i.imgur.com/i2lQO.gif[IMG]

Ending felt rushed.[/QUOTE]

Billy Kidman is gonna get released

I remember that Raw. Kane won the #1 contender match for King Of The Ring 1998 that night on Raw.

Stone Cold was on commentary and was scared shitless by Kane.

jobber

you guys shit on Cena for his promos and his move set but fear bad ratings because he wasn't on tv.

pick a side man

jobber

Why did Kaitlyn put on her wrestling gear if she wasn't going to wrestle

DA FUCK

jobber

Uh.

He's popular but he sucks.

Where have you been?

still living in the Thuganomics era

If he sucks then why would people tune in to watch him?!

You know that doesn't count! :p

If the ratings are really bad, I bet they'll wheel Cena's ass out forever from then on.

Oh it counts..because they took up more than half the segments for that show.

It's been plenty of tag team matches for the main event of Raw but I think the last time the tag champs were in the main event was during the Miz/Show era.

Top Bottom