• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
ibcX9on2d1ZuHu.gif

Here are reasons why people tune in for Cena

1) Kids
2) Women
3) The average american can't understand basic algebra and
4) Overweight toothless balding men want to be Cena

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
cause kids

psssh kids

they watch illegal streams on the internet because their parents won't let them stay up past 9pm

women don't watch Raw because that would be unacceptable in society

I think most people watch Raw just to shit on Cena

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Billy Kidman is gonna get released

I remember that Raw. Kane won the #1 contender match for King Of The Ring 1998 that night on Raw.

Stone Cold was on commentary and was scared shitless by Kane.
Yup. It was the first time Kane beat Taker.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Kofi losing tonight with Truth ringside

WWE building up a PTP/Lucha match before the PTP's match with Kofi/Truth has taken place

AND Kofi's arm getting hurt tonight...

Is it safe to say Truth is going to turn heel on Smackdown?

Heard from somebody at the show they held a big ceremony for Jim Ross after the show, with Triple H and Vince McMahon giving him an award.

Mr. Robot

Man, im glad that Ryberg botched that move, it really makes Cesaros neutralizer on Clay stand out, i hope the people in the back notice this.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Man, im glad that Ryberg botched that move, it really makes Cesaros neutralizer on Clay stand out, i hope the people in the back notice this.
Speaking of which, WWE has posted a new version of the match on youtube that has the botch edited out, lol.

Jitters

Punk delivered again. Another phenomenal performance. AJ had another charismatic performance as well. Great use of JR. The show felt different without Cena. They made Sandow look strong against Sheamus, which is great. The Big Show/Sheamus segment was a mess aside from some good lines from Show. Ryback's match was a mess too. I saw him pick him up just fine on Smackdown, not sure what happened tonight. For a second I didn't think they were going to follow up on Punk/Ryback, glad they did. Miz and Del Rio's matches were pointless and brought nothing. I'm glad Cesaro looked good, but I would have preferred it not to be at the expense of Clay ,but whatever. Really fun main event.

Two complaints I have. Not with Raw but with WWE in general. I feel like they have waited way too long for Dolph's push. It seems like he looses more and more momentum each time he is on. They need to get him to that belt asap. Another thing, the use of Barrett since his return has been awful. Those great vignettes and he comes back to nothing.

That neutralizer was crazy I thought it was gonna go bad for a second because Cesaro paused but everything went alright.

What happened with Ryback he just looked like he was struggling to lift Tensai when he did it pretty easy like 6 days ago? He probably lifted earlier in the day and burned himself out.

Abra Cadaver will be hitting the local news circuit this week to promote our outdoor Luchapalooza on Saturday. Sunflower set our dvr, KOKI 23 around noon on Wednesday and whatever the local channel 6 is Abra will be on there around 7:15 am Thursday.

Abra Cadaver will be hitting the local news circuit this week to promote our outdoor Luchapalooza on Saturday. Sunflower set our dvr, KOKI 23 around noon on Wednesday and whatever the local channel 6 is Abra will be on there around 7:15 am Thursday.

I'm afraid Sunflower has been banned.

pants

I checked that list thing they have going around, Sunflower wasnt banned there so it must be something else :I

pants

I cant imagine Sunflower saying anything offensive enough to get him banned though, he's not that kinda guy.

Top Bottom