• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Kaladin

FYI, expect low ratings tonight. Huricane Sandy, viewers watching that coverage + Monday Night Football and other options will probably drop it even lower than 2.48.

Vince probably knows this so look forward to a stinker.

Kyoufu

FYI, expect low ratings tonight. Huricane Sandy, viewers watching that coverage + Monday Night Football and other options will probably drop it even lower than 2.48.

:(

We'll get a divas match to open the show.

smr00

Banned

Vince will still blame it on other people.

Sophies choice for you guys. What would you rather have, more Punk vs Cena or more Punk vs Ryback. Or triple threat.
Honestly? Doesn't matter because either way Punk is retaining.

He won't drop it before his match with The Rock.

Kaladin

XMOW5.jpg

Stone Cold ET sign spotted at Raw during the preview.

McNei1y

Still have power but don't think I'll be around long. The winds are supposed to pick up here shortly. I can hear the wind actually blowing now.

smr00

Banned
if a Linda/Vince sex tape leaked, would you watch it?
Yes.

Would i enjoy it? No. But would i watch it? Yes. It's like the Hogan tape, we all watched it but did any of us really enjoy it? Or go back and watch again? We did it because it was the fucking hulkster and this is vincent mother fucking mcmahon.

smr00

Banned
Show opens to Cena music and the start of the Cena and Ziggler feud begins. It'll be like when Cena was involved with Ryder, only Zigglers momentum will be crushed by Cena in the ring.
Opening is Cena/Big Show for the title.

Both men destroyed, Show hits his fist of doom on Cena like 4 times and on his last punch it took everything out of show so they both lay there dead looking.. Whats that? Ziggles theme hits and he runs out and cashes in, ziggles turns to see super cena jump up and give him a AA to win the title.

Rest of the show consist of Big Show walking around back punching people in the face (like kanyon used to do with the kanyon cutter back on nitro)

that makes sense. WWE doesn't always make sense.
You know what else is gonna happen? Punk will retain against Rock.

Yeah, having Sid and Jake the Snake would have been nice. Does anyone know why the Anvil isn't in? I get Owen, but no Anvil?

I didnt even realize Anvil wasn't in. I totally forgot about him. I am surprised that Pillman is in it. Good move on getting him in and Chainsaw Charlie.

Anvil
Mosh
Thrasher
Viscera
Mideon
2 Cold Scorpio
Blue Meanie
Hardcore Holly
Crash Holly
Stevie Richards
Ahmed Johnson
Steve Blackman
Savio Vega
Fake Diesel
Fake Razer
Golga
Giant Silva
Kurgan
TAKA
Funaki
Raven
Test
Crush
8 Ball
Chains

All could have been in. I would love Al Snow but no dice

strobogo

Banned
Yeah, having Sid and Jake the Snake would have been nice. Does anyone know why the Anvil isn't in? I get Owen, but no Anvil?

Probably because Anvil was barely even a bit player in the Montreal stuff and he's a super boring character in a video game. The only things I remember from him at all in his second WWF run was him being wacky behind Owen during the KOH run and getting made to look like a A. Turn coat on Bret and B. Fucking dumbass by DX. He really had zero impact on the era in any way. There was nothing memorable about him besides being the clear weak link that no one wanted to see wrestle from the Hart Foundation.

Kaladin

Survivor Series will be a Triple Threat Elimination (Survivor) match:

Punk vs Cena vs Ryback

Ryback will pin Cena, Punk will pin Ryback.

There will be a special ref.

KissVibes

Banned
Sophies choice for you guys. What would you rather have, more Punk vs Cena or more Punk vs Ryback. Or triple threat.

Punk vs Cena. I'd rather they just lay out this Cena shit until Punk loses his title in some house show a day before December 4th. Also, I don't like Ryback or what they've doing with him.

KissVibes

Banned
CM Punk not medically cleared to fight; Ryback must find new opponent. Cena feuds with Ziggler.

Boom, there's your storyline until Survivor Series.

Top Bottom