• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

The edit/create a belt seems great. You can rename them. Even call it Ring of Honor and the announcer will do it so. Plus, the create a arena looks fantastic. Game will be a blast as far as customization goes.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The edit/create a belt seems great. You can rename them. Even call it Ring of Honor and the announcer will do it so. Plus, the create a arena looks fantastic. Game will be a blast as far as customization goes.

Just you wait, I'm gonna preserve G-Fex's legacy ala WCW REBOOT 2000

Anyone else hyped for RAW?

Wonder what happens to the referee (Brad Mattock or something).

Here's some insight into the situation courtesy of The Observer

-As of last night, no decision was made regarding the future of Brad Maddox in storyline. Obviously that will be a key issue on tonight's show, which direction, if any, they go with him. However, it wasn't some long-term deal but it was a way out of the match and figure out what to do later situation. There will be storyline follow-up tonight on the finish.

I'm assuming Brad Maddox returns to his home planet tonight.

No Angle, ******, Hardys, Dudleys, or Tazz made them stop the mode after WM XV. AE mode is basically Summerslam 97 to Wrestlemania 99. They have an off-script chapter that gets a few 99-03(?) matches but it's really sparse.

Wow that's really disappointing to hear. So much stuff happened during those years. What a shame. So I guess no Ministry and Corporate Ministry, Helmsley era and not even Jericho. They still can do a lot without Angle and the Dudley's. I hope they add these guys in the next game. What about Raven?

I understand no Angle, Hardy and Dudley's, but the lack of Sid is a huge oversight. The guy was a huge part of the early era and was mega over. He was even on Raw a few times this year. Like WTF.

Cagey

Banned
Here's some insight into the situation courtesy of The Observer

-As of last night, no decision was made regarding the future of Brad Maddox in storyline. Obviously that will be a key issue on tonight's show, which direction, if any, they go with him. However, it wasn't some long-term deal but it was a way out of the match and figure out what to do later situation. There will be storyline follow-up tonight on the finish.

I'm assuming Brad Maddox returns to his home planet tonight.

The State of the WWE, ladies and gentlemen.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
WWE app is out for Windows 8 so you don't have to keep your devices on for 3+ hours!

Alucard

Banned
The State of the WWE, ladies and gentlemen.

Seriously.

"We'll have Maddox lowblow Ryback!"
"What's his motivation? How are we going to work that into the larger storyline?"
"That's a question for Monday morning, bro. We'll figure it out."

For fuck's sake. How do you run such a significant angle and not have it planned out more than a day at a time?

Hang on a sec, if a rerun of Hell in a Cell is on right now on sky sports does that mean I could've watched it for free last night? FUUUUUUUUCK! I could've sworn it was box office.

Seriously.

"We'll have Maddox lowblow Ryback!"
"What's his motivation? How are we going to work that into the larger storyline?"
"That's a question for Monday morning, bro. We'll figure it out."

For fuck's sake. How do you run such a significant angle and not have it planned out more than a day at a time?

Meh it's not that difficult. Brad Maddox is AJ Lee's referee she asked him to save Punks title. Aj likes Punk storyline solved with continuity

Only the big PPVs are on box office, no?

The big ones as well as a bunch of others these days, earlier this year I think we got news that we were only getting 4 or 5 free events for 2012.
MITB was one, I think Over the Limit was another, I guess HiaC was part of this select group, oh bugger.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
I'm still calling Cena did a business deal with Aj for Punk to keep the title so Cena could have the pleasure of getting it from him specifically because that's where his fued lies. Not with Ryback who he thinks he can beat.

I just don't see Aj and Punk being aligned after where the storyline went the past 2 months.

But I really really want to see AJ in that punk shirt again.

I'd be cool with that, but why wouldn't they have planned that ahead of time?

Because...

6.jpg

AND

vince-mcmahon-18676.jpg

strobogo

Banned
I think the easiest explanation is that Punk and Heyman threatened him after the screw ups he was involved with and they offered him a "do this or else" type of deal to screw the Ryback over.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
So how is Vince and Linda's marriage? Seems like Vince would want to have some younger women. Linda looks like she could be his mother.

This is all part of a storyline in which a new heel stable will be created called "The Besties." Punk and Maddox will be a new heel tag team causing trouble and breaking rules. It can be DX 5.0.

So how is Vince and Linda's marriage? Seems like Vince would want to have some younger women. Linda looks like she could be his mother.

Vince said in an interview with Playboy Magazine a few years ago that he went through a faze in the 80s where he cheated on Linda six times. He told Linda about it and they worked it out. It upset Shane and Stephanie though because they didn't understand why that needed to be made public.

Vince said in an interview with Playboy Magazine a few years ago that he went through a faze in the 80s where he cheated on Linda six times. He told Linda about it and they worked it out. It upset Shane and Stephanie though because they didn't understand why that needed to be made public.

Hogan
Warrior
Paul Bearer
Virgil
Bret Hart
British Bulldog

I understand no Angle, Hardy and Dudley's, but the lack of Sid is a huge oversight. The guy was a huge part of the early era and was mega over. He was even on Raw a few times this year. Like WTF.
Yeah, having Sid and Jake the Snake would have been nice. Does anyone know why the Anvil isn't in? I get Owen, but no Anvil?

Alucard

Banned
I'm still calling Cena did a business deal with Aj for Punk to keep the title so Cena could have the pleasure of getting it from him specifically because that's where his fued lies. Not with Ryback who he thinks he can beat.

I just don't see Aj and Punk being aligned after where the storyline went the past 2 months.

But I really really want to see AJ in that punk shirt again.

I really like your first storyline idea, although it would make Cena look like a major heel for trying to sabotage Ryback after building him up. Is this the Cena heel turn we've all been waiting for?! Heel vs. Heel?

SC3I8.gif

Top Bottom