• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Someone in the WWE needs to get around to putting out a Rise and Fall of NXT: Redemption DVD. No matches, just backstage segments of Maxine, Kaitlyn, Bateman, Johnny Curtis, Reks, Hawkins, Tatsu, Kidd, Striker, and the rest of that zany cast.

i still maintain it was percey watson that attacked kaitlyn

Kaladin

This is a public service announcement from your friendly General Manager, Mr. Sandman,

I will be working on the Informer for the November thread over the next two days. The main feature article will cover the title reigns CM Punk will pass as he reaches the target date of December 4th when he ties John Cena for the longest modern WWE championship reign. The Informer will also feature news on several iPPV events which are coming up in the month. TNA and Ring of Honor will not be a part of next month's informer.

The following is the potential topic:

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to December 4th

The thread should go up Midnight November 1st.

Repeat, the thread should go up Midnight November 1st.

This has been a public service announcement from your friendly General Manager,

Mr. Sandman

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
oh my...they recaptured the HitC match with Undertaker and Mankind and it's almost perfect. Terry Funk was replaced by Security Guard #2 and Undertaker didn't hurt his ankle jumping down to the ring.

Aiii

So not worth it
Women's wrestling yay!

img4707p.jpg

Surge

Sitting here waiting for the power to go out because of this storm.

Watch it go out right before Raw starts tonight..I'll be so pissed LOL

DDP is in WWE 13. My guess the Attitude Era ends when he invades setting up a Monday Night Wars game for WWE 14. You heard it here first.
No Angle, ******, Hardys, Dudleys, or Tazz made them stop the mode after WM XV. AE mode is basically Summerslam 97 to Wrestlemania 99. They have an off-script chapter that gets a few 99-03(?) matches but it's really sparse.

So what are the odds of Punk still being WWE champion on December 4th?

He has Survivor Series and 6 Raws between now and then. Theoretically he'll have a defense on Survivor Series (364 days). If they don't have him drop it at SS I would say the only other dates they may try a title defense would be the Raw right after SS (1 year... sort of, also it's fucking Dayton Ohio so I doubt they would do it here) or December 3rd Raw (which would be one day short of Cena's record, Greensboro NC which if the Flair rumours are true...).

Ultimately I think they'll let him keep it right through.

Aiii

So not worth it
So will we get to see AJ in a halloween costume tonight thats the most important question

They asked her if she would have a gaming costume this year like last year. She said she didn't expect to be part of the divas Halloween thingy this year.

Top Bottom