• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

KissVibes

Banned
Sin Cara chants? The guy is getting over, slowly but surely.

Sin Cara has improved greatly and pairing him with Rey wasn't a bold move but it was a very good one since he can get Cara moving in the right direction. Seems more humble too, or at least, I haven't heard about him being a pain backstage lately.

As long as he lays off the botches and works on his English, he could be a massive star in WWE.

Sin Cara is awesome.

sin-cara-cartoon-spidey.png

Alucard

Banned
Sin Cara has improved greatly and pairing him with Rey wasn't a bold move but it was a very good one since he can get Cara moving in the right direction. Seems more humble too, or at least, I haven't heard about him being a pain backstage lately.

As long as he lays off the botches and works on his English, he could be a massive star in WWE.

He seems much more technically proficient and has been so for the past few months. I hope his star keeps rising because he does have the potential to be a big star. He just needs to work with the right people, and this is the first time I haven't been annoyed by Rey in ages, so I'm glad the two of them are working together.

Top Bottom