• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Alucard

Banned
That Sheamus can pick up Big Show on his back like that is really impressive. I thought that was a solid segment that will continue the feud into Survivor Series. Yay for continuity.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Bah 3G hasn't worked until just recently.

Fucking bored. I'd rather watch Raw than sit here and listen to Long Island's #1 hit music station or Bill Ritter's voice.

And I hear Liz Cho but I can't see her.

THIS IS AWFUL

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Sheamus is even a terrible actor in commercials. How bad do you have to be to not look like a doofus for 30 seconds?

Ithil

You know what?

Sheamus is much, much, much stronger than Ryback, and probably far less of a steroid junkie than he is.

Just look at his build, he's not the jacked up body builder look like Ryback or Batista, he's built for legit strength.

I mean, damn, he lifted Big Show like he'd lift Ziggler. Even John Cena has to prime himself to lift up Big Show, and the hold for the Air Raid Crash is a lot harder then the fireman's carry. Impressive stuff.

Ithil

He looks stronger than Ryback. Sheamus is a brick house. He's not a bad worker either (much better than Ryback. He's got the Bryan/Sheamus Extreme Rules and a few others).
Sheamus' best point is that he's a great worker, he's been consistently putting on good matches all year. It's the OTHER parts that are the problem.

Top Bottom