• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Sheamus' best point is that he's a great worker, he's been consistently putting on good matches all year. It's the OTHER parts that are the problem.

He is buddies with HHH, which puts a rocket on your back. I didn't have a problem with him during his initial heel run until the HHH/Sheamus fued and then the whole cowardly heel stint.

There's only three kind of baby faces. Bland baby faces like Kofi. Jokes like Zack and Santino. Or Snarkish Heels hiding as faces like Cena and Sheamus.

Not sure how to classify Orton who is just gyrations, facial expressions, middle fingers and slow plodding speeches and occasional matches.

JM8d2.jpg

Hot.

- Reset victory, and then a snap firing. Thanks for the laugh Beth!

- We can put up with the Adventures of the Great Cougar Detective, but there's not enough time for Rhode's Scholars' intro? Great.

- Holy crap, did Sin Cara do Lei-Fei's 3K+G, K? Awesome.

- Well, this match isn't too terrible.

KissVibes

Banned
I think WWE should just get rid of the Diva division and when they need a Diva match, just cut to a tape of an old one with Stacy Keibler or Trish. Speaking of Keibler, I wonder why she hasn't been on the WWE since her relationship with George Clooney. Figured WWE would want to capitalize on it.

Ithil

I think WWE should just get rid of the Diva division and when they need a Diva match, just cut to a tape of an old one with Stacy Keibler or Trish. Speaking of Keibler, I wonder why she hasn't been on the WWE since her relationship with George Clooney. Figured WWE would want to capitalize on it.

Why would you want to see a Stacy Keibler match?

tm24

She's banging Clooney. Why would she want to be on WWE?

Top Bottom