• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

strobogo

Banned
Well if I was already heavily leaning towards not going to SS, that as the main match has made up my mind to never go to a wrestling show even if Wrasslemania comes to Lucas Oil Stadium in the next few years. And the sad thing is, that's the really the best they can do right now for a big Survivor Series match without bringing in Bork or Attitude Era guys.

Alucard

Banned
Beth-Phoenix-4.jpg

Kyoufu

I was expecting Cena. This is actually smart booking. Have Ryback go over in a non title match.

It's a shame the buyrate will be low though.

They should have gotten Brock, Triple H etc to be in the teams instead.

strobogo

Banned
They really have no stars right now besides Cena and Punk. It's stunning. It's like that period on Raw where SMW guys were filling up the cards because they had no one else besides Bret, Owen, Bulldog, and HBK.

Lunchbox

Banned
in my childhood there was goldberg
in my teens there was goldberg
he came to the wwe to haunt me
he was finally gone
but he's back again
leave me alone goldberg

tm24

there should at least be something on the line

Lucha libre does this perfectly. For example, IWRG does the Castle of Terror match every year. 10 men enter, everyone puts up either a title or their mask on the line.

SS should be if you outlast your rival, you get something in return. Wasn't there a reward for an SS a few years back that involved Maven ending up as GM for a night? Bring that back. A match of their choosing

Missed a perfect opportunity to have Miz Rhodes Scholars and Ziggler become the new 4 Horsemen instead they botch it by putting ADR in there and then have Kofi and Orton team with Hell No who won the tag titles off Kofi and Kane coming off a feud with Orton?!?! And of course Rybotch... Sheamus can white noise Big Show no sweat why can't Ry seem to even do his finisher on Cody?!??

Kyoufu

I wish the roster didn't suck. I wish Jericho wasn't touring with Fozzy.

Punk's team could have been epic.

VINCE HATES BUYRATES

El-Suave

We need another Survivor Series match - of course they weren't going to be on Punk's team, but I always thought 3MB were specifically formed with that PPV in mind.

Enfinit

You know, for avid wrasslin' fans, ya'll get stingy real fast. Yea, the teams fucking suck right now and SS is shaping up to be shit.

However, that's now. There's PLENTY of time for shit to change, and you know WWE's going to throw a swerve somewhere (however big or small, good or bad). If this is how it turns out a week before SS, then I'll bitch with the rest of you. But until then, I'll hold my judgement.

I mean, you really think WWE's going to blow there load a month before the PPV?

Anth0ny

You know, for avid wrasslin' fans, ya'll get stingy real fast. Yea, the teams fucking suck right now and SS is shaping up to be shit.

However, that's now. There's PLENTY of time for shit to change, and you know WWE's going to throw a swerve somewhere (however big or small, good or bad). If this is how it turns out a week before SS, then I'll bitch with the rest of you. But until then, I'll hold my judgement.

il0020ygjmw.gif

UberTag

See you in two weeks for the "I told ya so".

McNei1y

we watch this shit every week?

DJZGR.gif

I'm being pretty positive. I actually like the fact that they're laying out the team for Survivor Series early, instead of letting the hype build up to unreachable heights - saves a lot of people from building themselves up for disappointment. I don't expect much, because WWE's planning as of late has been pretty poor, but I won't praise or condemn them until after the fact.

Yes. Yes I do. But I'm hoping that I'm wrong.

Um heres the card i can tell you right now

Team Punk vs Team Foley
Divas Championship
Cena vs Ziggler
Shaemus vs Big Show
Cesaro vs R-Truth

Matches that will be inserted without being promoted
PTP vs Rey and Sin Cara #1 contendership

Survivor Series is like 2 weeks away they aren't gonna change anything

Top Bottom