• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Toki767

So Ryback will pin Punk at Survivor Series and then gets a match at TLC and loses that so Punk can lose to the Rock at the Rumble?

Sounds like everything until January is going to be complete throwaway.

At Gamestop for midnight release for WWE 13.

tumblr_lkjmiia9kK1qeji2w.gif

Sucks they wrote Beth out in such a meaningless fashion, rather than as the end to a feud where she gets to put someone over on her way out. Oh well, hopefully she makes a return to SHIMMER (or makes her debut in SHINE at some point) and reminds everyone what a great wrestler she can be when not working 2 minute matches that end with a roll-up.

ibfToCryurghU3.jpg

ijNgVOAYgT0zi.jpg

i4sihBwbQ4BdW.gif

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
So the story behind Maddox costing Ryback the title is... rogue ref. That's it. No explanation. Nobody called him out. That's it.

Smh. This is bad even for WWE.

strobogo

Banned
Petroleum jelly with red food dye seems like it would be the best thing for fake juicing. It'd smear everywhere and look all congealed and shit. CRIMSON MASK y'all

crimson.jpg

God, disgusting crazy old man Flair might be the best Flair ever. Especially when in a wheelchair.

Aiii

So not worth it
Gotta love that the second Punk brought out his team, you already knew exactly which team they were bringing out as Foley's team. And that includes the Ryback reveal.

Also, with Cena not in this match, that leaves us wide open for 3 more weeks of AJ/Cena vs Vickie/Dolph stuff. Which sucks in itself, but at least we should get another mixed tag main event where AJ can beat on Vickie for a while. Don't think it's a smart idea to feed Dolph to Cena at Survivor Series, but who knows, maybe they have the common sense to put Dolph over.
Yeah, lol, not even Heavy will believe that

Striker

Sucks they wrote Beth out in such a meaningless fashion, rather than as the end to a feud where she gets to put someone over on her way out. Oh well, hopefully she makes a return to SHIMMER (or makes her debut in SHINE at some point) and reminds everyone what a great wrestler she can be when not working 2 minute matches that end with a roll-up.
Since she's debuted, she looked good for a few years. She held the Woman's title 3 times so she did get chances. I wish she had a proper feud with Natalya but that really never came to fruition. Divas of Doom happened... and they screwed that up, no big surprise. Her stint with Santino was dumb as hell. Funny that Santino has the same goddamn gimmick for five years. The same fucking one.

Natalya seems to enjoy herself there, so who knows when she'll leave - I am guessing she is next to go. Then, who's left in the WWE's Diva division? Eve, Tamina (who they never use), Aksana, Rosa, AJ, Kaitlyn, Layla, Alicia Fox... lol good god.

I wish the roster didn't suck. I wish Jericho wasn't touring with Fozzy.
Yeah, if they essentially hadn't buried so many guys or made their character a mute/in an idle spot, they could be decent. Instead, people just enter meaningless feuds, wrestle and disappear for weeks upon a time, or are jobbers.

Back in the late 80's and early 90's I loved the Survivor Series. Big names were the leaders and you had tag teams and mid card guys vying for regular spots. Matches lasted a good while and there weren't obvious blowouts. Nowadays its a joke, so what else is new.

So the story behind Maddox costing Ryback the title is... rogue ref. That's it. No explanation. Nobody called him out. That's it.

Smh. This is bad even for WWE.

There's no time for such things when SS teams have to be made!

And what silly teams, teams that remove 3 potential title matches from the card including no WWE title match, it's like they're trying to repel people from SS, this ppv hasn't been good since 2003, maybe we should just watch SS 2002 or 2003 again instead.

Aiii

So not worth it
There's no time for such things when SS teams have to be made!

And what silly teams, teams that remove 3 potential title matches from the card including no WWE title match, it's like they're trying to repel people from SS, this ppv hasn't been good since 2003, maybe we should just watch SS 2002 or 2003 again instead.

To be fair, I'm excited for a good (long) classic Survivor Series match and I'm happy they chose some good competitors for this one, should be amazing, I hope they go for 40-60 minutes.

One is the split off dark side of Benoit, a dangerous man to be sure.

I think Cena actually filled in the final spot because I remember him starting the show off with a rap running down team Lesnar.

To be fair, I'm excited for a good (long) classic Survivor Series match and I'm happy they chose some good competitors for this one, should be amazing, I hope they go for 40-60 minutes.

Oh I think it will be a good match but the rest of the card will be pure filler by comparison.

Aiii

So not worth it
Cena vs Ziggler is gonna be fun. Maybe we can finally get AJ vs Eve (but that seems unlikely).

The only thing that's gonna suck is Sheamus vs Show, they already did the fun ending this time, so the next match will just suck.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Big Show was alive and kicking, not exactly down and out, I wouldn't have cashed in either.
The writers made he promise he'd cash it and the writers had him watching on the monitor so that should have dictated the match ending with one being weak?

I don't like show, but I guess it's nice for him to have the belt for a bit.

Kyoufu

They should do this if they want Punk to lose but still look strong:

Have Ryback eat his team so that he's the only one left while 4 or 5 of Foley's team are still in.

Punk goes through a grueling battle and manages to take 3 or 4 of them out. Leaving only Ryback vs Punk.

Punk fights hard but Ryback eats him in the end.

That's how I'd book it.

Entropia

No One Remembers

All I see is 3 Bob Holly's.

40-60 minutes!? You're funny. 23 minutes tops.

So the teams are:
Rhodes, Sandow, Punk, Del Rio, Miz vs. Daniel Bryan, Kane, Randy Orton, Ryback

(I didn't watch the end, my streamer lost power lol)... uh, is someone missing from Foley's team??

Top Bottom