• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

strobogo

Banned
We need another Survivor Series match - of course they weren't going to be on Punk's team, but I always thought 3MB were specifically formed with that PPV in mind.

I don't think there are enough guys on the roster to do another SS match. I don't think 3MB were formed with anything in mind but to reward Heath for doing such a good job with all the legends. Can you imagine how shitty next year's Rumble is going to be if they don't start bringing up people immediately? I don't even think there are 30 active guys on the roster.

You look at the roster on WWE.com and almost 20 guys are either hurt, off TV, or full on jobbers that either never make it on Raw or Smackdown outside of total squashes, or are jobbing on Superstars and NXT to developmental guys. It's going to be such a weak Rumble. When was the last time Hawkins, the Usos, A-Ry, Yoshi, Hunico, Camacho, Trent, Ted Jr, El Hijo del Perfecto were on Raw or Smackdown that wasn't a complete squash match for Brodus/Ryback/Tensai? Those are the guys who are going to be padding the Rumble next year.

UberTag

They're not, we'll find out who's behind what he did in between SS and TLC, as they have to set another number one contender.
We'll get Ryback vs. Punk in a Tables match.
Brock will interfere THERE to cost Ryback the match.
Then, it will be time for the Punk vs. Rocky build and the inevitable title change at Royal Rumble.

Paracelsus

We'll get Ryback vs. Punk in a Tables match.
Brock will interfere THERE to cost Ryback the match.
Then, it will be time for the Punk vs. Rocky build and the inevitable title change at Royal Rumble.

How do you guess they are gonna have Punk out of the title picture for WMania? He simply can't job two times in a row to Rock so being defeated at NWO is not an option.

UberTag

You look at the roster on WWE.com and almost 20 guys are either hurt, off TV, or full on jobbers that either never make it on Raw or Smackdown outside of total squashes, or are jobbing on Superstars and NXT to developmental guys. It's going to be such a weak Rumble. When was the last time Hawkins, the Usos, A-Ry, Yoshi, Hunico, Camacho, Trent, Ted Jr, El Hijo del Perfecto were on Raw or Smackdown that wasn't a complete squash match for Brodus/Ryback/Tensai? Those are the guys who are going to be padding the Rumble next year.
The fact that the Rumble match will be a joke doesn't matter.
That card will be sold on Rocky becoming WWE Champion again.
Nothing else matters in "one-dimensional we can't build up more than one thing at a time" Stamford, Connecticut.

You know, for avid wrasslin' fans, ya'll get stingy real fast. Yea, the teams fucking suck right now and SS is shaping up to be shit.

However, that's now. There's PLENTY of time for shit to change, and you know WWE's going to throw a swerve somewhere (however big or small, good or bad). If this is how it turns out a week before SS, then I'll bitch with the rest of you. But until then, I'll hold my judgement.

I mean, you really think WWE's going to blow there load a month before the PPV?

I like to think I'm pretty positive when it comes to current WWE all things considered. Would I like Ziggler to get out of his rut and be a credible WHC, have a good divas division, Daniel Bryan to have epic 2 hour long iron man matches and so on? Yes. But I don't hope for those things and get salty when they don't happen. The booking has always been inconsistent and nonsensical and last minute because Vince and co make up a ton of the shows on the fly/night-of. I try to set my expectations accordingly and just find enjoyment in the shows whenever I can.

Enfinit

See you in two weeks for the "I told ya so".

I'm being pretty positive. I actually like the fact that they're laying out the team for Survivor Series early, instead of letting the hype build up to unreachable heights - saves a lot of people from building themselves up for disappointment. I don't expect much, because WWE's planning as of late has been pretty poor, but I won't praise or condemn them until after the fact.

Yes. Yes I do. But I'm hoping that I'm wrong.

Um heres the card i can tell you right now

Team Punk vs Team Foley
Divas Championship
Cena vs Ziggler
Shaemus vs Big Show
Cesaro vs R-Truth

Matches that will be inserted without being promoted
PTP vs Rey and Sin Cara #1 contendership

Survivor Series is like 2 weeks away they aren't gonna change anything

Look, I'm not trying to defend WWE or say that things are definitely going to change before SS. I'm just saying that it's a little early to get salty.

June Star
Ariel Rose? It's definitely not Gigi Rivera.

tm24

0tGss.gif

RBH

ukposter.jpg

IMPACT WRESTLING returns to the UK and Ireland in January 2013 for 'The Road To Lockdown' Tour - promising fans a steel cage match on every show. The action-packed live events will take place in Dublin (January 21), Glasgow (23), Nottingham (24), Manchester (25) and at London's Wembley Arena (26). The show at Wembley will see two episodes of TNA IMPACT WRESTLING taped for broadcast in more than 120 countries around the globe, including on Challenge TV in the UK and Ireland.

Two episodes of top-rated Challenge TV show TNA IMPACT WRESTLING will be recorded at Manchester Arena on January 25, 2013 - the first time TNA has ever filmed the programme in the UK outside of London.

The event will form part of the TNA 'Road To Lockdown' Tour of the UK which also features huge live shows in Glasgow (Jan 23), Nottingham (Jan 24) and a previously announced double TV taping at London's Wembley Arena (Jan 26).

All four events will feature a steel cage match and worldwide wrestling stars including TNA World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Austin Aries, Bobby Roode and AJ Styles.

The Manchester and Wembley shows will air over a period of four weeks on Challenge TV in February, as part of the channel's special 'TNA in the UK’ month. They will also be broadcast on Spike TV in the US and in more than 120 other countries around the world.

To celebrate the news, TNA IMPACT WRESTLING has teamed up with gigsandtours.com to waive the booking fee on tickets bought throughout the rest of October for TNA's UK January Tour dates.

The offer* is open to those booking via the dedicated web link www.gigsandtours.com/go/TNAOffer or the ticket shop on the TNA Wrestling UK Facebook page at www.facebook.com/tnawrestlinguk

Fan Interaction tickets can be bought from www.gigsandtours.com / 0844 811 0051 or www.ticketmaster.co.uk / 0844 826 2826. Those purchasing Fan Interaction tickets must also have a regular event ticket, which are sold separately, in order to gain access. Full details of the shows are:

Tickets can be bought from www.gigsandtours.com / 0844 811 0051 or www.ticketmaster.co.uk / 0844 826 2826. Full details of the UK and Ireland events are:

Monday January 21
Dublin National Stadium
818 719 300

Wednesday January 23
Glasgow Braehead Arena
0844 499 9990

Thursday January 24
Nottingham Capital FM Arena
0844 412 4624

Friday January 25
Manchester Arena
0844 847 8000

Saturday January 26
London Wembley Arena
0844 815 0815

http://www.gigsandtours.com/Tour/TNA-Wrestling/?OfferCode=TNA+OFFER&direct=true

I fucking hate heel/face dynamics in WWE. Why should all the bad guys want to get together under Punk? Why wouldn't Punk's buddy Kofi want to join him? Why the fuck would Heyman pick Del Rio who is on like a six month losing streak at PPVs over Cesaro?

Blech

Top Bottom