• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

5J3zt.jpg

I wonder how jacked I could get if I was just paid millions of dollars to sit around working out all day with a couple of months of shooting movies here and there. Probably still nowhere close, but that would be an odd sort of life.

strobogo

Banned
My cousin was the Ultimate Warrior one year. WCW era, with the jacket and pants. It was pretty boss.

I dressed up as the Nasty Boys with another cousin for a WCW costume contest at a Fazoli's before a house show. The winner got a bunch of autographs or something. I don't really remember what you would win. I didn't win, though.

Kaladin

November OT is ready to go

I have decided on the title:

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Look for it sometime tomorrow morning.

JR commented on the shitty HIAC crowd:

Unique crowd in Atlanta on Sunday and not the typical Hotlanta grouping. Either we did not provide what they wanted to see or they, as a group, didn't connect to the show. Nonetheless, for me it is always good to work in a city where I enjoyed living for so long and in a market that has created so many memories for yours truly.

strobogo

Banned
Cener clearly boned AJ. God, even the 90 minute Hulu version of Raw is terrible. I hope next week Cena gets offended and yells "she's NOT my GIRLFRIEND" and then pouts because he's embarrassed. They should just go with it and say he's going to help support her with his massive income since he's responsible for getting her fired. It'd probably be easier for AJ to just go to Smackdown. Obviously Booker and Teddy wouldn't fuck her around like Vickie is.

Holy shit at the loud and extended HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO during one of those backstage segments with a completely silent crowd. Except for that one guy.

somedevil

Wade Barrett vs Sheamus in England. I wonder who is going to be cheered. lol

Raw Ratings Breakdown:

In the segment-by-segment, the show opened with the C.M. Punk promo and Mick Foley coming out first quarter doing a 3.21. Ryback vs. JTG lost 432,000 viewers so Ryback is still not a ratings draw. Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett gained 123,000 viewers. Daniel Bryan & Kane vs. Prime Time Players gained 1,000 viewers. The Vickie Guerrero/John Cena in ring at 9 p.m. gained 373,000 viewers, although 9 p.m. has become a traditional gain spot doing a 3.25. Kofi Kingston vs. Antonio Cesaro and A.J. Lee and Vickie Guerrero backstage lost 451,000 viewers. Zack Ryder & Santino Marella vs. Jinder Mahal & Heath Slater and A.J. Lee vs. Beth Phoenix lost 304,000 viewers, so Lee wrestling is not a big deal to viewers. At 2.70, it was the low point of the show. The Sheamus and Big Show in-ring 324,000 viewers, which came at 10 p.m., and is the best 10 p.m. growth in a while doing a 2.94. Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara vs. Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow lost 189,000 viewers.

The in-ring Susan G. Komen check presentation lost 143,000 viewers. Alberto Del Rio vs. Justin Gabriel gained 59,000 viewers. The Punk/Foley team announcement gained 708,000 viewers to a show high 3.26 overrun.

Basically Punk vs Foley equals ratings.

Wade Barrett vs Sheamus in England. I wonder who is going to be cheered. lol

Raw Ratings Breakdown:

Basically Punk vs Foley equals ratings.
LOL at the cancer segment losing ratings

Good John Cena/Ryback stuff is losing ratings. Aj about to get Zack Ryderd back into obscurity. Im glad Wade and Orton actually gained even though its small, those two are actually good and Orton isn't as hatable as he used to be. Im pretty sure everyone was tuning in to the last segment to see "good" teams instead they got the Miz.

So, I bet a lot of you are like me and don't watch NXT because WWE promotes it horribly, but this match is pretty good for a short one.

Hunico vs Tyson Kidd

Thats Superstars bro. Unfortunately in the US the only legal way to watch Superstars and NXT is through Hulu Plus. You should all watch NXT though one of the better wrestling shows going on right now.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wade's new theme is so fucking awful. I hadn't heard it until I was playing WWE 13 and asked my brother, 'Who the fuck does this awful music belong to?'

Then I laughed.

Top Bottom