• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Hi GAF. I am back again! I am sure I was missed.

I had osteomyelitis of the fourth metatarsal of my right for, and had to get my forth toe amputated incase infection spread to the rest of my foot (that would be bad - could lose foot)

I am back now though. Surgery was last Thursday, and I am already back in the October Thread. I came back less than a week after having my two yanked off.

RISE ABOVE TOE

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I had osteomyelitis of the fourth metatarsal of my right for, and had to get my forth toe amputated incase infection spread to the rest of my foot (that would be bad - could lose foot)

I am back now though. Surgery was last Thursday, and I am already back in the October Thread. I came back less than a week after having my two yanked off.

RISE ABOVE TOE

Welcome back! I know you had had issues with it - was hoping you wouldn't come back like Kamala. They're just toes anyway. Fuck em. Right?

Aiii

So not worth it

RISE ABOVE TOE

Damn dude. My dad had some toes amputated. As long as it's not your big toe you can live with it easily luckily. Still sucms though, but small price to pay for not dying or losing your entire foot I guess.

Hope you recover well and that all this is behind you now.

Sokantish

RISE ABOVE TOE

You weren't here to defend Arrested Development from these ANIMALS. I'll never forgive you! And welcome back again

Welcome back Keyser! Sorry to hear about your toe :(

Arrested Development is awful.

I'll go on record saying that Kingston is my least favourite member of the Chikara roster, so I'd happily see Donst take the title.

I'm a fan of Kingston, but he isn't a great fit for CHIKARA - he's a good first Grand Champion, as his size and reputation as a tough bastard will really get over whomever eventually beats him, but I think Kingston is at his best when he's on the back foot against an opponent who can get the better of him, in one way or another, and with Hero, Claudio & Brodie gone, there isn't much chance for that in CHIKARA.

RISE ABOVE TOE

Shit, sorry to hear about your toe man.

But welcome back! Have some fun in the new thread, which was the same as the old thread, before next month's thread comes up.

tm24

I'll go on record saying that Kingston is my least favourite member of the Chikara roster, so I'd happily see Donst take the title.

I'll go even one step further in stating that i hate Kingston as a person and totally support Chris Hero in any Hero vs Kingston argument

Thanks all, oh and screw you Bootaaay!!!

Losing the toe does not affect balance at all. I am already allowed to walk about (a little bit) on it, and have no problems doing do. Other than a bit of bleeding from the wound (which is good, as it means circulation is good, and it will heal quicker), I have not much to worry about.

I had a MRI a few days before the op, which told the doctors how far the osteomyelitis had spread. Some of them were worried it had spread d to the fifth (little) and third (middle) toe, but the MRI showed both w;ere clear.

BTW, MRIs are fucking loud - and I only had my foot in there. I have no idea how people do full body MRIs!

DMczaf

bookerboog16.jpg

tm24

Is this even an argument? Even when he was fat Chris Hero could still wrestle circles around Eddie Kingston.

I dont know, back when the Hero v Kingston feud was at its best, there were people that genuinely bought into Kingston's crap about Hero being a dick to his friends and all that. To be fair, it was the IWA:MS forums, so yeah.

Entropia

No One Remembers

RISE ABOVE TOE

Damn man, that sucks :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Welcome back! <3

I dont know, back when the Hero v Kingston feud was at its best, there were people that genuinely bought into Kingston's crap about Hero being a dick to his friends and all that. To be fair, it was the IWA:MS forums, so yeah.

That's what I liked about that feud, because, as you could tell that King & Hero didn't like each other all that much, it made it that much easier to buy into the story - like when people on the old ROH board were convinced that Hero had actually politicked for years to keep Kingston from ROH, when it's more likely that they didn't have interest in him because he hardly epitomises the athleticism and standard of wrestling associated with ROH.

tm24

That's what I liked about that feud, because, as you could tell that King & Hero didn't like each other all that much, it made it that much easier to buy into the story - like when people on the old ROH board were convinced that Hero had actually politicked for years to keep Kingston from ROH, when it's more likely that they didn't have interest in him because he hardly epitomises the athleticism and standard of wrestling associated with ROH.
God, i remember marking out like crazy when Kingston was Hero's 5th member for the CoD match. Shit was insane.

Speaking of Kingston, i havent been following Chikara as much. Did they start picking for the Cibernetico yet?

I refuse to believe that WWE 13 plays any better than the last game.

Speaking of Kingston, i havent been following Chikara as much. Did they start picking for the Cibernetico yet?

Unfortunately not, but they did announce a tag match for the Cibernetico; Marty Jannetty & The 1-2-3 Kid vs The Heart Throbs, which should be...interesting.

tm24

Unfortunately not, but they did announce a tag match for the Cibernetico; Marty Jannetty & The 1-2-3 Kid vs The Heart Throbs, which should be...interesting.

oh man, theyre really going to do 123 Kid/jannetty vs The YBs. All of money Chikara, all of it

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I refuse to believe that WWE 13 plays any better than the last game.

Do you disapprove of the Bootaaay creation on the other page? :/

I gave you Hansen-like qualities, and your TRUE WEAKNESS is that you are ALWAYS HONEST.

b40UZ.jpg

Do you disapprove of the Bootaaay creation on the other page? :/

I gave you Hansen-like qualities, and your TRUE WEAKNESS is that you are ALWAYS HONEST.

I forgot to mention how Hansen-esque I was looking there, awesome stuff and of course I don't disapprove (as long as I don't have to play WWE 13, lol).

I just wish there was some variety or competition in wrestling games. I want Fire Pro HD on PS3/360 god-damnit!

Sokantish

See, I thought it was Bootaaay because of the football dude next to my name down there. Someone buy me WWE 13, I feel wrong buying it myself.

Between this comment, Hurricane Sandy, and new Star Wars, I really should never leave again. Everything went to shit in a few weeks
But now you're back to restore balance like how Vince throws himself onto Raw when ratings hit a new low.

See, I thought it was Bootaaay because of the football dude next to my name down there. Someone buy me WWE 13, I feel wrong buying it myself.

You can buy it for me, the act of a good deed will cancel out the wrong feelings and you'll feel neutral.

Top Bottom