• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So it took me literally 1,5 match in WWE '13 to get my first match breaking glitch lol:

http://youtu.be/cgbS3bXsQto

Excellent! If you have signed up at GamrRank (I'm shilling here) that would put you one step closer to our "Head of Creative Overachiever" unlockable medal!

PLwsw.png

You guys get embarrassed buying your video games and wrasslin' DVDs? does the shameful look from the cashier just darken your day and follow you home?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You guys get embarrassed buying your video games and wrasslin' DVDs? does the shameful look from the cashier just darken your day and follow you home?

I don't - but...

I did get embarassed at the Arbys next to my work. Once, the woman in the window said "do you want sau--oh no, it's you, you dont want sauce" because I never ask for sauce.

Felt bad man. Never went back.

Well if it's a cute cashier I think that she's desperate to give me her number, but then she sees it's a geeky purchase so she decides against it. Once she understands it's "not for me" then she'll go right back to giving me her number. This strategy so far has never worked, so it is bound to pay off very very soon.

I don't - but...

I did get embarassed at the Arbys next to my work. Once, the woman in the window said "do you want sau--oh no, it's you, you dont want sauce" because I never ask for sauce.

I'd feel embarrassed being seen in Arbys too.

Dude I bought a Nelly cd when I was 10 I have no shame.
You eliminated your shame at a young age, the earlier the better, presumably.

Yes. It does. It follows me home and then I can never go to that store again.

I can only imagine the terror of returning to the same store...
"well if it isn't Mr Strobogo, we know all about you and your lusting after the oiled up grapple dudes, I guess while you're here you can help shift some of that shameful stock and kindly get the hell out"

Yes, these cashiers know your name and that's definitely how it goes down.

NOPE. Rock it with pride.

I usually eat a donut as I am checking out at the register.
The donut makes a lovely exclamation point, this is truly a man who lives on the edge.

I don't - but...

But did you want the sauce this time? if you didn't then they were clearly doing a fine job on their customer service and you threw it all away in fear of something.

They're not like us Brits who proudly wear our wrestling T-shirts in public.
I know man, these Rise Above Cancer shirts make me the coolest cat around.
Okay I would feel much shame in wearing a Cena t shirt I can't deny.

Well if it's a cute cashier I think that she's desperate to give me her number, but then she sees it's a geeky purchase so she decides against it. Once she understands it's "not for me" then she'll go right back to giving me her number. This strategy so far has never worked, so it is bound to pay off very very soon.
Flawless, this is like some straight up WWE ratings gaining logic, keep up the good work.

I'm still looking to get a Monday Night Jericho shirt.

Gotta be confident in what you are wearing. I will a 90s wrestling shirt downtown. Fuck it. Let's go.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still looking to get a Monday Night Jericho shirt.

Gotta be confident in what you are wearing. I will a 90s wrestling shirt downtown. Fuck it. Let's go.

I actually do own one, but it is worn out as hell. Was my favorite shirt while I marked out in 99.

Imagine my disgust when shambling through the baffling new PSN store update and then stumbling across WWE13 avatars, there's no Kane, this is bullshit!

Snaku

Banned
I just got WWE13 for free guys

Still waiting on my copy thanks to Sandy. UPS won't deliver it today due to inclement weather, even though the weather is perfectly fine, and the package is at the local distribution center.

At least Amazon refunded the shipping cost.

Kaladin

The WrassleGaf Informer for November is done. Just waiting on Sunny's Fave Five to be able to post the new thread. It should go up sometime tomorrow.

jmdajr

Cena's Star Wars promo no longer dated and he gets new material in the future.

One of the first things I thought was how long it would take for Cena to incorporate it into his promo. Kinda messed up I even thought of it. But the champ is here in my mind permanently....

One of the first things I thought was how long it would take for Cena to incorporate it into his promo. Kinda messed up I even thought of it. But the champ is here in my mind permanently....

Well when Cena is forced down our throats on such a frequent basis he takes residence inside of us all.

Question is did he take "residence" inside of AJ?
Sorry that's not PG, I mean Googly Eyes and Fraternizing.

strobogo

Banned
My copy of 13 should be here today. Shipped out on Monday from Gamefly, everything gets to me within two days every time. However, my mail guy didn't come through today. It's a quarter after 5 and he hasn't been by. Which is weird, because the mail is always here by one or two at the latest. A bummer. I was expecting to wake up and have a magical gift. Instead, I wake up to bitter winds, and a bitter reality that dog heaven sounds way more awesome than human heaven.

jmdajr

I'm not close to being the biggest Star Wars nerd, but even I'm excited about the possibilities. Not having Lucas involved will be incredible.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Disney said he is still the chief creative consultant for the movies.

The point is that there's someone above Lucas now. The problem with the prequels is that no one would speak up when he was wrong. Now, someone at Disney can say, 'No, George. That's stupid.'

The point is that there's someone above Lucas now. The problem with the prequels is that no one would speak up when he was wrong. Now, someone at Disney can say, 'No, George. That's stupid.'

As a Star Wars fan, it was a day I thought I would never see. One of the best things to ever happen to the franchise.

Cagey

Banned

This plus there's more voices involved, period. Even if Lucas were on an equal footing with the other decision makers, it's no longer the George Lucas Imaginationland echo chamber atop Lucasfilm.

I'm a huge Star Wars nerd and I'm thrilled by this news. A vast, rich universe with limitless content available in the EU (some good, some awful, but tons of material) to help with the invention or reinvention of the series... the only reason to keep the series dead was George Lucas's position as Supreme Chancellor of the IP, and the desire to mitigate the damage he'd continue to inflict.

That problem has been solved with this sale. It's more Star Wars, potentially with some very talented people at the helm. I can't wait.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
November OT voting is closed, thanks everyone for voting!

Minor spoiler: The Fave Five will answer the question if Punk has plateaued or not.

Top Bottom