• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Regarding the edited Raws on Hulu:

A Hulu rep sent a customer the following statement in response to a request for more information regarding why RAW is cut down to ninety minutes on the service. Hulu is currently airing SmackDown, NXT and Superstars in their entirety, but RAW (which has never been available in its entirety via the likes of YouTube or Hulu) is shortened considerably. The Hulu rep sent the following:

"Thanks for writing. I'm very sorry for any confusion regarding the availability of the full version of WWE Monday Night Raw. Unfortunately, at this time we only have the rights to stream the 90 minute version. I know it's frustrating to discover that the full episodes aren't available on Hulu.com as you expected.

Our goal is to bring and keep as many videos on our service as possible. However, content availability and retention depend on several factors, including streaming clearances granted by our content providers. We're working hard to bring full episodes of WWE Monday Night Smackdown to the site and apologize for the inconvenience. Let me know if there are any more questions I can answer for you."

Well, I'd like to see them pull that off.

bangai-o

Banned
Anyone see Ted?

im not sure what is Ted, but I did happen to watch the last episode of Homeland last night, and I guess the new season starts tonight. It seems like a pretty good show, but not that I would go out of my way to continue watching. I am going to watch Judge Dredd again tomorrow.

Where is Beth Phoenix likely to go next? I assumed TNA's women's division is 10X better than the WWE's.

I've seen Ted. If you like Family Guy, you'll probably like Ted, and if you don't, you probably won't.

I also saw Trouble with the Curve today. That movie is a snore, but Amy Adams is in it so it may be worth a view.

im not sure what is Ted, but I did happen to watch the last episode of Homeland last night, and I guess the new season starts tonight. It seems like a pretty good show, but not that I would go out of my way to continue watching. I am going to watch Judge Dredd again tomorrow.

Where is Beth Phoenix likely to go next? I assumed TNA's women's division is 10X better than the WWE's.

not with bruce pritchard in charge, knockouts are becomeing diminished. rumor has it she wants to get into acting. i can see her make a tour of indies

bangai-o

Banned
not with bruce pritchard in charge, knockouts are becomeing diminished. rumor has it she wants to get into acting. i can see her make a tour of indies

i dont catch TNA, but i did see some matches when Gail Kim came on board. The matches were so much better then WWE. It pretty much embarrasses the divas.

i dont catch TNA, but i did see some matches when Gail Kim came on board. The matches were so much better then WWE. It pretty much embarrasses the divas.
Gail Kim and Awesome Kong had some great matches together. At the time they were easily one of the best feuds in all of TNA.

It's a goddamn shame Sunhi doesn't watch wrestling. Then we'd be made in the shade. At least we have him for UFC GAF, but that's not as entertaining.

Current knockout's division is baaaad.

Last time I remember really enjoying it would have been back around the time they still had gals like Hamada, Taylor Wilde, Alyssa Flash

tm24

DEAN AMBROSE WEEK UPDATE!

Dean Ambrose continues to face Michael McGillicutty at WWE Live Events and lose the matches. Despite having not yet debuted on television yet, as of Saturday's show in Topeka, Kansas—Ambrose now has his own entrance video for the titantron and theme song.

!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
This week's ROH show is pretty awful

Like Lethal/Homicide had a match that played out a lot like the HBK/Taker match from WM26

The audio was weird like...it seems like the announcers re-dubbed their commentary but they didn't talk much at all. By default, this dubbed commentary drowned out the crowd. I couldn't tell if the crowd was hype or just sitting on their hands. It was a lot of dead air....

Other than ROH building up a bunch of storylines that puts heels vs. heels, but that seems like a normal thing.

hey look it's Matt Hardy!

DEAN AMBROSE WEEK UPDATE!

Dean Ambrose continues to face Michael McGillicutty at WWE Live Events and lose the matches. Despite having not yet debuted on television yet, as of Saturday's show in Topeka, Kansas—Ambrose now has his own entrance video for the titantron and theme song.

!

Yes Yes Yes, one step closer, i feel he will debut as part of team punk

edit:speaking of dean ambrose week, sunny are you still making a calander

SoulPlaya

more money than God
the_bryan_and_the_kane_by_hilarioususername001-d5g13xx.png

I can't believe I actually made the Top 20 posters list. I think... why did I even stop posting for awhile, I used to always be Top 5 and then-

*reads page*

homer_simpson_fade.gif

DGUSA talent are heading to Japan this month. On October 7th Johnny Gargano defends the Freedom Gate title against Ryo Saito, while CIMA & AR Fox will defend the United Gate titles against Speed Muscle (Masato Yoshino & Naruki Doi) in the main event. The show won't air on TV, but will hopefully show up on DVD at some point. However, at the Korakuen Hall TV taping on October 12th there will be a special 'DGUSA Presents' match, as AR Fox & Dragon Kid take on Johnny Gargano & Masato Yoshino.

Some random matches;

Jushin 'Thunder' Liger, Tiger Mask & Mascara Dorada vs Low Ki, Jado & Averno - (NJPW 09/17/12)

Rysuke Taguchi, Alex Shelley & KUSHIDA vs Rocky Romero, Alex Koslov & Gedo - (NJPW 09/17/12)

Satoshi Kojima vs Karl Anderson - G1 Climax 2012 - (NJPW 08/07/12)

Rush vs Tetsuya Naito - G1 Climax 2012 - (NJPW 08/07/12)

Hiroyoshi Tenzan vs Hirooki Goto - G1 Climax 2012 - (NJPW 08/07/12)

Maro Corleone, Maximo & Prince Devitt vs Dragon Rojo Jr, Rey Escorpion & Taichi - (CMLL 09/16/12)

Samuray del Sol, Fenix & Joe Lider vs Nicho el Millionario, Daga & Dark Dragon - (AAA 08/19/12)

Masakatsu Funaki, Masayuki Kono, Koji Kanemoto & Minoru Tanaka vs Suwama, Hiroshi Yamato, Kaz Hayahshi & Shuji Kondo - Elimination Match - (AJPW 09/19/12)

Turmeric Storm (Tomoaki Honma & Kazushi Miyamoto) vs Seiya Sanada & Yasufumi Nakanoue - (AJPW 09/19/12)

Seiya Sanada vs Yuji Okabayashi - (AJPW 09/08/12)

Giant Baba & Abdullah the Butcher vs Andre the Giant & Stan Hansen - Giant Baba 30th Anniversary Match - (AJPW 09/23/90)

Check out the awesome Sanada vs Okabyashi singles match and that Elimination Match from AJPW, plus Tenzan vs Goto, Rush vs Naito & Anderson vs Kojima from the NJPW G1. Also, Samuray del Sol shows up in AAA, and Devitt & Taichi continue their tour with CMLL.

jmdajr

So potentially no Cena, and Cowboys vs Bears. Ratings going to be hurting.

Still knowing that, I hope they think outside the box for tonight's show. Ratings be damned, entertain me!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just getting caught up from the weekend, did anyone from WrassleGAF get busted on wellness policy in that creep thread?

Not a single soul, I believe. I figured I'd be at risk because I think there are choices people can make that put them at less risk.

Top Bottom