• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

VerTiGo

Banned
Umm I don't think it's Hogan. I think creative decided to change Park to Parks. Also, Parks is Abyss. It's an alter ego thing Parks isn't aware of. Joseph Parks is far more entertaining than the Abyss character but I'm very much looking forward to Parks breaking point when he transforms and goes all out Abyss. When he bled is when he decided to rip out a black hole slam.

izakq

Feud of the Week for October 1-7th: The Freebirds vs the Von Erich Clan

Great stuff, and as long as this fued kept going on and on, it never felt old, which was so great about it.

Buddy Roberts of the Freebirds was no slouch either. That guy was an absolute pro in taking lots of punishment from the Von Erichs.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
La Parka is the head of Aces & Eights!

edit-

man what is up with this picture?

ENO3l.jpg

Kaladin

It's also hard to say how long Kane can stick around before he retires. He could be gone this year, or he could go another five. Though I'd easily say no more than five. I'll say one thing, he looks nowhere near 45.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
It's also hard to say how long Kane can stick around before he retires. He could be gone this year, or he could go another five. Though I'd easily say no more than five. I'll say one thing, he looks nowhere near 45.
He's been lucky (knocks on wood), and he's avoided nagging injuries. He'll have a job for life with the WWE (I expect him to take over whatever Arn Anderson is doing right now), and he's honed down a style that works for him. It's relatively safe, but effective.

He's also kept himself in good shape, and now focuses more on cardio than brute strength.

Enfinit

ATTENTION ALL WRESTLING FANS!

Happy Dean Malenko week™ everyone!

Dean Malenko Week™ kicks off with a bang during WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW at 8 PM/7c on the USA NETWORK!

Come the MOST EXCITING™ 3-HOURS IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT™, featuring the WWE SUPERSTARS™ you know and love like, the #1 CONTENDER FOR THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP™ JOHN CENA™, the WWE CHAMPION™ CM PUNK™, D-LO BROWN, and WWE INTERNET CHAMPION ZACK RYDER™!

And remember, DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!

B A *

-Then
-Now
-Forever

strobogo

Banned
Umm I don't think it's Hogan. I think creative decided to change Park to Parks. Also, Parks is Abyss. It's an alter ego thing Parks isn't aware of. Joseph Parks is far more entertaining than the Abyss character but I'm very much looking forward to Parks breaking point when he transforms and goes all out Abyss. When he bled is when he decided to rip out a black hole slam.

In the voice over from the official voice over guy, he says Park every time. But Hogan says Park/s back and forth, even if the video package immediately before or after says just Park. And the A8 guys say Park. And Sting says Park. Until Hogan got him saying Parks in the last segment.

Also, TNA's website says they will be putting content up on Netflix and Hulu soon.

I've been single for nearly a month now, since then I've gone on three different "First Dates". Of these three I've worn my Ultramantis Black shirt on two of them. Of these two I got laid on both (but not on the one where I did not wear the shirt).

I'm not saying it was all the power of the Neo Solar Temple, but that has a lot to do with it.

You must have this thread confused with your mom.

Yeah, exactly.

Well you're wrong, poor girl doesn't have the lung capacity of this thread so that's unpossible.

I've been single for nearly a month now, since then I've gone on three different "First Dates". Of these three I've worn my Ultramantis Black shirt on two of them. Of these two I got laid on both (but not on the one where I did not wear the shirt).

I'm not saying it was all the power of the Neo Solar Temple, but that has a lot to do with it.

Did you wear the mask during sex?

VerTiGo

Banned
In the voice over from the official voice over guy, he says Park every time. But Hogan says Park/s back and forth, even if the video package immediately before or after says just Park. And the A8 guys say Park. And Sting says Park. Until Hogan got him saying Parks in the last segment.

Also, TNA's website says they will be putting content up on Netflix and Hulu soon.

Great news about the Netflix stuff. I'm just saying, I swear I found a preview released by tna last week that said "parks". If I'm not feeling lazy I'll look for it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Darkest time this thread ever knew was when Spin was getting really creepy with AJ. That was what, NXT S3 time?

Top Bottom