• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

After a long day in the office,it was nice to pick up the CM Punk DVD on the way home.

Really enjoying it so far. It goes into greater detail about his career than I expected and doesn't shy away from talking about the political challenges he had in WWE.

Michael Hayes is a dickhead. That is all.

Awesome, the big AJPW show from the end of last month is up on youtube;

AJPW, "40TH ANNIVERSARY YEAR FLASHING TOUR 2012", 2012.09.23
Yokohama Bunka Gymnasium
3,400 Fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3o_Q0InF34

01. Masayuki Kono, Masanobu Fuchi & Yasafumi Nakanoue vs KENSO, Ryota Hama & Andy Wu

02. SUSHI vs Aegyptus Aerial

03. Koji Kanemoto & Minoru Tanaka vs NOSAWA Rongai & MAZADA - All Asia Tag Title Tournament - Semi-Final #1

04. Team 246 (Kaz Hayashi & Shuji Kondo) vs Turmeric Storm (Tomoaki Honma & Kazushi Miyamoto) - All Asia Tag Title Tournament - Semi-Final #2

05. Hiroshi Yamato (c) vs Hikaru Sato - AJPW Jr. Heavyweight Title Match

06. Takao Omori & Manabu Soya (c) vs Joe Doering & Zodiac - AJPW World Tag Team Title Match

07. Keiji Mutoh & Kevin Nash vs Taiyo Kea & Seiya Sanada

08. Masakatsu Funaki (c) vs Suwama - AJPW Triple Crown Championship Match

Really looking forward to watching this - Team 246 vs Turmeric Storm was meant to be awesome, and I'm interested to see how Big Kev does teaming with Mutoh. Hiroshi Yamato & Hikaru Sato's series of matches over the past two years have been great, and I expect this one to be no different. Also, while Jun vs Funaki was somewhat disappointing, the main event with Funaki defending the Triple Crown against Suwama should hopefully be excellent.

sajj316

After a long day in the office,it was nice to pick up the CM Punk DVD on the way home.

Really enjoying it so far. It goes into greater detail about his career than I expected and doesn't shy away from talking about the political challenges he had in WWE.

Just ordered mine as well and should get it by Saturday. Can't wait to watch.

Guzim

Where is it on sale? I thought it didn't come out until the 9th.

Amazon doesn't get the Blu-Ray until the end of the month I think :(

You're in the UK right? October 29th.

Aiii

So not worth it
I could, if I still had a Credit Card, which I don't. :)

But we're getting our own Amazon this month I believe, so I'm hoping for Dutch payment options and free delivery on many items they have. So yay for that.

Aiii

So not worth it
Doesn't work I'm afraid.

Have been looking into prepaid credit cards though, might get one of those soon, but the extra few days for the Punk blu-ray won't kill me I'd reckon.

Where is it on sale? I thought it didn't come out until the 9th.

cmpunkbestintheworld.jpg

I'm based in Australia. Picked up my copy from JB Hi-Fi and got these rad sweatbands as part of the package!

Finished the main feature and all the extras now.

It boggles my mind how open they are about their aimless booking.

On the positive side, its nice to hear the stories about how Punk bought Joey Mercury's house for him when he risked losing it during his drug addiction. Also, Zack Ryder basically credits Punk for him still having a job.

Aiii

So not worth it
Sometimes I feel this thread is on repeat.

Though, one can imagine how his Feed Me More gimmick started.

Aiii

So not worth it
But even then, he won't have the Respect of John Cena™. John Cena™ only respects other Faces and the WWE Universe™.

Aiii

So not worth it
First Plywood, now you. This is insane, I feel I should get back on the Twitter bandwagon now and get retweeted by AJ.

But seriously, I haven't tweeted in like two years and I kinda like that about myself.

First Plywood, now you. This is insane, I feel I should get back on the Twitter bandwagon now and get retweeted by AJ.

But seriously, I haven't tweeted in like two years and I kinda like that about myself.

No! Me! I was FIRST! ME ME ME! AUSTIN CYBER-STUNNERED ME! ME!

Jesus, this is one of the most horrific botches I've seen - some dude named Charade from Beyond Wrestling under-rotates on a double moonsault;

http://i.minus.com/ibjmgpdCPrq8Ey.gif

Urghhhh. The crowd go dead silent. I'm pretty sure everyone there thought they'd just seen a guy kill himself. Here's the match. Apparently he has a cracked skull and spinal damage, but is only looking at 2-4 months of recovery.

Also, lol;

iPq0NOF6OhibM.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
I would prefer botches like these not be posted in gif form if I'm honest.

I have this weird thing about seeing people hurt themselves (esp. dislocations and broken bones, but also head things) even if I know they end up being fine I get so freaked out.

I can handle everything, except seeing stuff like that. Even fake broken bones in movies and shit I have to look away.

When I dislocated my knee cap I damn near passed out from seeing it stick out under my skin.

God, I suck.

Top Bottom