• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
pretty good tag match right there, I thought

Gabriel and Kidd looked pretty good

bangai-o

Banned
flip.gif

whoa. i never thought to look for reaction gifs in the Magic thread.

somedevil

Raw Ratings Breakdown:

Raw on 10/1 did a 2.54 rating and 3.50 million viewers as noted on page one. Even with the record-low numbers, it was the third highest rated show on cable that night, trailing only football and Major Crimes on TNT.

The show did a 2.0 in teenage boys (same as last week), 2.0 in Males 18-49 (down 25%), 0.6 in Girls 12-17 (same as the past two weeks) and 0.8 in Women 18-49 (same as last week). The show had 68.9% male viewers. Like with Impact, viewers per home were at all-time low levels.

In the segment-by-segment, the long interview segment with C.M. Punk, Paul Heyman, Vickie Guerrero, Dolph Ziggler, A.J. Lee, Kane and Daniel Bryan opened at a 2.74 and gained 4,000 viewers. Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara vs. Primo & Epico and Brodus Clay vs. Antonio Cesaro lost 461,000 viewers.

The Miz vs. Zack Ryder lost 47,000 viewers and did a 2.37 quarter. The Sheamus/Big Show debate which had the usual 9 p.m. growth gained 421,000 viewers. Ryback vs. Tensai and Eve Torres vs. Beth Phoenix lost 350,000 viewers. Santino Marella vs. Heath Slater gained 222,000 viewers. That one surprised me. Sheamus vs. Damien Sandow in the long match lost 63,000 viewers and that was the 10 p.m. segment. I think we can declare the 10 p.m. segment traditional growth as being on life support.

The show was laid out for the 10 p.m. segment to be the Jim Ross Appreciation Night with Punk, Heyman and Ryback at the end. Instead, they didn’t really get going until the 10:15 p.m. death spot, but instead of a huge loss, it gained 461,000 viewers to a show-topping 2.89 quarter. Alberto Del Rio vs. Kofi Kingston lost 824,000 viewers and did a 2.29 quarter, the lowest quarter for a regular episode of Raw in 15 years. Basically, 21% of all the viewers who watched the Ross segment, tuned out, whether it was football or elsewhere, when that segment ended. 38% of teenage boys tuned out, 25% of Males 18-49, 28% of teenage girls and 20% of Women 18-49 tuned out at that point. The Daniel Bryan & Kane vs. Dolph Ziggler & C.M. Punk main event gained 532,000 viewers to a 2.70 overrun.

Wow at that Del Rio and Kofi match viewers loss. I wonder who is to blame for that massive loss after the Jim Ross segment.

Wow at that Del Rio and Kofi match viewers loss. I wonder who is to blame for that massive loss after the Jim Ross segment.
Kofi and Del Rio do not have angles or interesting gimmicks. They're just there. Put them together and no one cares.

They are both talented and could be stars with good stories. They've never gotten them.

Meltzer is reporting that WWE released Kelly Kelly over those lingerie pictures she posted on Twitter. Supposedly Triple H sent her a text message saying that the calendar she was going to sell on her personal web site had to have photos that were approved by WWE. Also, Triple H asked for her to remove the lingerie pictures. She told him she was not taking the photos down and the next day, she was released.

CraigMcD

Meltzer is reporting that WWE released Kelly Kelly over those lingerie pictures she posted on Twitter. Supposedly Triple H sent her a text message saying that the calendar she was going to sell on her personal web site had to have photos that were approved by WWE. Also, Triple H asked for her to remove the lingerie pictures. She told him she was not taking the photos down and the next day, she was released.

That's not what it says in the Observer.

Enfinit

She looked like a soup can anyways.

Aiii

So not worth it
Running the ropes like crap? That's okay. Knowing two wrestling moves and a back-cartwheel? That's okay too. Botching both moves and aiming the cartwheel wrong every match? Perfectly fine with that. Having the personality of a breadstick? Sure, why not?

But not taking down a picture of yourself in lingerie when the EVP of Talent tells you to?
yourefired.gif

Not to mention they did a "bikini battle royal" where half the divas wore pretty much next to nothing.

Oh WWE, you so silly.

Top Bottom