• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Edgeward

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) I still want to watch this clip
2) Aren't Bubba and Hogan good friends? God damn, that has got to be rough.

Reading the other gawker article narrating it, there is another man heard in the video and it is suspected to be Bubba so he could be okay with it.

BUBBA IS THE REAL THIRD MAN

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I don't know, with as much as they used him, I'd imagine Miz was paid more than your average reality star at the time.
It's still nowhere near this. Dude, think about it. Miz is likely above $1.1 million right now. He was not making more than this doing RW challenges. Famous reality TV stars don't make that much. Snooki on Jersey Shore, which was much more popular than the RW challenges, gets 150K per episode, and that's at the show's peak, and those seasons are at around 10 episodes each. Going by the industry standard, he was likely getting paid $30-50K per episode (probably less than that considering the larger size of the cast), for seasons that were relatively short.

Kaladin

It's still nowhere near this. Dude, think about it. Miz is likely above $1.1 million right now. He was not making more than this doing RW challenges. Famous reality TV stars don't make that much. Snooki on Jersey Shore, which was much more popular than the RW challenges, gets 150K per episode, and that's at the show's peak, and those seasons are at around 10 episodes each. Going by the industry standard, he was likely getting paid $30-50K per episode (probably less than that considering the larger size of the cast), for seasons that were relatively short.

You're probably right......but look, Hulk Hogan sex tape.

Kaladin

What about it? Is it huge?

1Gq8P.png

jmdajr

Well better now than being a poor innocent little Hulkamaniac watching that. I'd be scarred for life.

Heck this PG scene from No Hold Barred freaked me out.

InVlu.png

So, Kane has moved up to hotel accommodations, as well, but he still has to pay for ground transport? This is BS! Get Kane his own BIG RED BUS!!

Those buses are saved for obligatory UK Raw and Smackdown stage setups.

Not sure if I want to see the hulking up process of the Hulks private python.

Some of those pay numbers are pretty low considering this is probably before taxes. Guys like Zack Ryder are not making that much money. The divas are also not making that much money either considering they have no real merchandise.

Edit: Is there an alternate link to the CM Punk Austin interview

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Wait, so instead of a Kane/AJ sex tape, we get Hulk and some random chick? And some of you are watching it? The hell is wrong with you people?!

I like how SoulPlaya is asking what's wrong with people when he's the most unstable person in this thread.

Seriously though, why the fuck are people watching that tape?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
G-Fex doesn't have an unhealthy fixation on a wrestler. He likes streaming vidya games, and people give him shit for it for reasons I'll never understand.
I just want to be clear, btw.

I would never watch a Kane/AJ sex tape. You guys seem interested in that guy of stuff, though.

Reading the other gawker article narrating it, there is another man heard in the video and it is suspected to be Bubba so he could be okay with it.

BUBBA IS THE REAL THIRD MAN

Haven't had a chance to read the article cause I am at work but LOL.

nWo 2k12.

They will never die.

G-Fex doesn't have an unhealthy fixation on a wrestler. He likes streaming vidya games, and people give him shit for it for reasons I'll never understand.

This thread is about serious wrasslin' business and not any of that gaming nonsense, now lets get back to talking about Hulksters Dong.

Top Bottom