• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Wait a minute, I'm the most unstable person in this thread? Some of you post, or at least lurk, the pony thread. I've seen you people go nuts like some 13 year old virgins whenever a diva pic gets posted. One of you would admittedly suck "many dicks" for a video game. Now, some of you are watching a Hulk Hogan sex tape, and talking about his penis. And I'm the most unstable person in this thread?

Kyoufu

Wait a minute, I'm the most unstable person in this thread? Some of you post, or at least lurk, the pony thread. I've seen you people go nuts like some 13 year old virgins whenever a diva pic gets posted. One of you would admittedly suck "many dicks" for a video game. Now, some of you are watching a Hulk Hogan sex tape, and talking about his penis. And I'm the most unstable person in this thread?

Yep. To the Mental Asylum!

Sokantish

I think we can all agree that I am the most stable one here

Kaladin

Typical Hogan lies on his back and no sells at the end

T8Kdq.jpg

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Busted Open is giving away a all expense paid trip to Bound For Glory, spending money, hang with the TNA talent all weekend, front row tickets, and you can go out with one of the chicks tomorrow afternoon. You just have to cut the best promo in 60 seconds.

imma win

somedevil

Main Event Ratings:

WWE has announced via press release that WWE Main Event brought in 1,394,000 viewers for Ion TV. The show scored 422,000 viewers in the 18 - 49 demographic, the highest for Ion over the last year, and 444,000 in the male 25 - 54 demographic. The show was the #4 program for its timeslot among males 18 - 34 and males 18 - 49 and #5 among males 24 - 54.

Of those viewers, the show brought in 518,000 female viewers and 876,000 male viewers.

The show did Impact Ratings.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
IF SCSA does come back, I hope he doesn't fall into the same promo trap that Rock has fallen into. The "I''m just going to raise my voice as I deliver my lines" style of promoing.

Main Event Ratings:

The show did Impact Ratings.
I cannot believe that many homes actually get ION. Main Event is the only original program that channel gets, the rest of the shows are reruns of terrible comedies and dramas some decent movies though.

Amazing thank you

1 or 2 moves to decimate the entire locker room, 3 or 4 for Punk and Cena LOL

Top Bottom