• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Big E Langston > Ryback

Big E squash matches are amazing

Also is anyone else impressed with Titus O Neil recently?

His first few acts in the WWE were:

Nearly killing himself carrying a keg
Saying 'if you want a fight then make it a fight, if your going to win then make it a win'
Tweeting a picture of his dong

Now he may not be amazing in the ring but is a decent big man with a ton of charisma and actually decent on the mic

Big E Langston > Ryback

Big E squash matches are amazing

Also is anyone else impressed with Titus O Neil recently?

His first few acts in the WWE were:

Nearly killing himself carrying a keg
Saying 'if you want a fight then make it a fight, if your going to win then make it a win'
Tweeting a picture of his dong

Now he may not be amazing in the ring but is a decent big man with a ton of charisma and actually decent on the mic

Titus looks comfortable on the mic. AW getting fired may have been a blessing in disguise for Titus and Darren.

tm24

Hey guys what's going on?

normal_002.jpg

normal_004.jpg

normal_004.jpg

normal_001.jpg

The day she debuts on television will make this thread's obsession with AJ seem tame

Aiii

So not worth it
As far as body type and in-ring goes I see many similarities. AJ and Paige could put on some great matches, they will restore the Women's division to former glory together.

As far as body type and in-ring goes I see many similarities. AJ and Paige could put on some great matches, they will restore the Women's division to former glory together.

Former glory?

Has there really ever been a time when the WWE had a great women's division? Only time that comes close springing to mind is back when Trish and Lita still in the company but on their way out and Mickie James was still a new thing.

How terrible will the worm animation be you ask?

http://fast1.onesite.com/wwe.thq.com/newsimages/Stories/20121003_DLC/Too%20Cool%201.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Isn't the bigger crime here that Brian Christopher will be getting a paycheck?

[quote="FallingEdge, post: 42888832"]Mickie James/Trish was one of the best storylines the WWF/E has ever done.[/QUOTE]

Co-sign

Kaladin

I think the fact that they have the best Undertaker gimmick in the game makes up for it:

MinistryofDarkness2.jpg

That was Legendary Super Saiyan Undertaker.

I respect the hell out of Bootaaay and will fight to defend his right to post disgusting gifs in the thread, just like John Cena would.

Those gifs aren't Bootaaay's fault, they're the fault of all the people here who ignore his usual, tame, text-based posts. It was only natural that they would escalate to what we have today.

Slowly but surely, these gifs are going break you down until you cheap aRse WWE fans open your wallets and pay for wrestling.

I'm on team Boots-to-aaay'ses. F all y'all weak aRse poors!

Kaladin

But then he's going to fire AJ so...

AJ won't get fired.....not now anyway. She'll just be demoted to the active roster, wrestle Vicky a few times and join the divas division, where she will aimlessly float around as a interchangeable heel/face diva who is always the secondary in storylines till she actually is future endeavored because no one cares anymore.

Boootay.

Stop posting those gifs. :/

I thought the issue was with gifs involving actual injuries and squeamishness about limbs bending in the wrong direction, not with CZWtards just being CZWtards.

*shrugs*

But if the gifs bothers people, I'll keep them to myself in the future.

Kaladin

I thought the issue was with gifs involving actual injuries and squeamishness about limbs bending in the wrong direction, not with CZWtards just being CZWtards.

*shrugs*

I like the gifs. It reminds us of the darker side of wrasslin.

#ThanksBootaaay

*shrugs*

Don't give in to these casual wrestling fans. Stand your ground, dammit!

RrDcX.gif

*shrugs*

WWE has made them into sensitive souls.

Kyoufu

*shrugs*

Eh, ignore me. I'm just one man. Everybody else seems fine with it :p

Don't give in to these casual wrestling fans. Stand your ground, dammit!

ixmnjmQ6nHiJs.jpg

Kyoufu said:
Eh, ignore me. I'm just one man. Everybody else seems fine with it :p

No, it's cool man - I should probably be linking anything remotely nasty anyways, as I'm sure some browse this thread at work. Here, let me try it out...

[NSFW]

:)

bean breath said:
I miss John Cena.

Something tells me that, injured or not, you wont have to wait long for his return. #RatingsPanic

Sokantish

*shrugs*

Hey, at least they said it to you instead of telling on you to the admins!

So...anyone watch the Punk documentary yet? I really enjoyed it - very well produced and is more frank with the creative aspect of wrestling than any WWE produced documentary I've seen. I do wish there was more stuff from his early days, and hell, there should have been a whole section devoted to the Second City Saints. Awesome stuff though, very candid and revealing. I especially like Hayes talking about why 'Heyman guys' aren't always given a fair shake of the stick;
because people assume that if Heyman is singing a guy's praises, it's primarily to benefit Heyman, not because the guy's actually as good as he says

Hey, at least they said it to you instead of telling on you to the admins!

True. But I'm a firm believer that, in the end, snitches rarely prosper ;)

Sokantish

So...anyone watch the Punk documentary yet? I really enjoyed it - very well produced and is more frank with the creative aspect of wrestling than any WWE produced documentary I've seen. I do wish there was more stuff from his early days, and hell, there should have been a whole section devoted to the Second City Saints. Awesome stuff though, very candid and revealing. I especially like Hayes talking about why 'Heyman guys' aren't always given a fair shake of the stick;
because people assume that if Heyman is singing a guy's praises, it's primarily to benefit Heyman, not because the guy's actually as good as he says

I didn't know it was out already, after that clip they played from Main Event I want to watch it

Top Bottom