• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Pimpwerx

I actually don't mind Cena for the most part but that promo reeked of mid-life crisis.

ROSAAAAAAA!!!

Anyway, that promo reeked of "Cena = ratings." They're trying to get him on the air at all costs. Trolling him out early gives Cenation a reason to tune in hoping he makes another appearance. PEACE.

Hoarr

Neo Member
The gameplay was shit, but you got to see some sequences filmed for the game only. I'm just saying, I've played through shit to see good content before. I personally liked the basic gameplay of WWE '12. The only thing I really had a problem with was the story mode where you never got to finish a match, you were always fighting to light up a queue for some movie to play.

I agree. Playing a story mode where the parameters of the match aren't quite clear is extremely frustrating.

Do I have to attack the Big Show and wear him down or do I wait for him to tag his partner in before it triggers a cutscene and finishes the match for me? Or is this actually a real match and I need to pin him!?

The gameplay is alright, but that's only because I've played these games for years now. I honestly cannot imagine what it'd be like trying to pick this game up cold turkey. There are so many oddball things that don't ever get explained or are buried within tons of tutorial text. I don't remember ever coming across things like the possum pin or each superstar's special abilities while playing WWE '12.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Okay, you know what?

Nope. Not watching. That Cena nonsense was too bad. I'm out.

Texans are on in an hour anyway.

Pimpwerx

zzzZZZzzz

Who are these assclowns in the crowd that keep cheering this douchebag on? The Goldberg thing was done once and done right back then. Since then, this build a monster crap has been run into the ground. PEACE.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Fuck you Ryback.

I hate you Beef this is all your fault.

iqbTvvZaD1OX4.gif

Toki767

Well this Raw is already boring. This rating might not be pretty. Lucky for them it's a holiday so ratings might not come in till Wednesday.

trunbuns

But how high on the mid like crisis scale is it from 1 to modern DX reunions?

The one at RAW 1000 reminded me of that awful Old Dogs or whatever it was called with John Travolta and company.

In other news The Ryback is over and that was one of his better showings. Quite a bit of pressure on him this week tbf.

Top Bottom