• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

BlazinAm

Compare Punks promo to Cena's burrying the company promo the differences in quality is staggering

I thought Cena promo was more of a statement of saying that Punk is not in his league in terms of drawing power, the slight mention of last week rating being part of his promo and all.

But yeah Punk is just better.

I am cringing because I know we are going to get a Sheamus promo.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
EJDSY.png

Wade Barrett is one of the few wrestlers that Sheamus' obnoxious, racist promo style would work against. Hopefully this isn't a one and done thing.

Raw64life

lol @ WWE's recent method of pushing guys like Ryback and Barrett. Months of beating up jobbers then straight to matches against the world champions. It's like the midcard doesn't exist.

trunbuns

Heyman makes a good point.

And wtf at this match being on Raw? No complaints but it seems a bit early for Barrett to (surely?) lose to Sheamus.

I hope there's an angle planned because this is a match I would have paid to see.

krae_man

lol @ WWE's recent method of pushing guys like Ryback and Barrett. Months of beating up jobbers then straight to matches against the world champions. It's like the midcard doesn't exist.

It doesn't. Name a feud right now that doesn't involve Cena or Punk.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Compare Punks promo to Cena's burrying the company promo the differences in quality is staggering

The interesting thing is that I don't think this is the direction Punk wanted to go with his heel turn (my guess is he had to be pushed towards it by Heyman and Vince together), but he's decided to run with it and make it work.

It's different than any heel approach he's taken before.

Mengetsu

Source: F4WOnline

Reports from tonight's RAW are that Vince McMahon has not been in a good mood today. This led to head RAW writer Brian Gewirtz being removed from his job after more than 10 years. Gewirtz is still working as a consultant.
Vince reportedly told the producers he wants results or resignations. Everyone is said to be scared for their jobs. We hope to have more soon.

Wow if true..

If Barrett loses this match clean i'm bailing out of this sorry show and am VERY disappointed.
though I plan to bail after this match anyway

trunbuns

Vince/Punk feels like a proper Raw main event. The announcers are really pushing it. They can really do it when they are pushed which is why it's annoying that we get whole episodes of raw where nothing happens.

Also JBL needs to be on raw full time. Send Lawler to SD if necessary.

Top Bottom