• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

What should actually be happening right now is Sheamus vs Big show while Barrett keeps his eye on the match as the number 1 contender.

JBL just destroying Cole, genuinely my Raw highlight.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Cranky Vince ‏@CrankyVince
HAYES REMINDING ME OF THE FINISH FOR TONIGHT'S BAIT AND SWITCH DEAL. HMPFF. I CAN REMEMBER THIS, SURE WHY NOT?

BlazinAm

This feels like a proper Raw main event. The announcers are really pushing it. They can really do it when they are pushed which is why it's annoying that we get whole episodes of raw where nothing happens.

Also JBL needs to be on raw full time. Send Lawler to SD if necessary.

My problem with the wwe, they have all these resources in social media and push ads out there; why don't use those resources to promote the show, they focus on Raw Ambassador with occurs while the show is going on and to me promote a random twitter account.

Oh fuck commentary.

Just got home from class, went to wwe.com and read a bit... so basically Vince came out in the beginning to give his state of WWE address and Punk interrupted and slapped him and now Vince vs. Punk later, that sum it up? Anything else happen? any d-bry stuff

Why do they keep saying that Sheamus grew up in Dublin, Ireland where HE WAS PICKED ON FOR HIS PALE SKIN AND RED HAIR?

Dublin, Ireland - where almost everyone gets picked on!

Why do they keep saying that Sheamus grew up in Dublin, Ireland where HE WAS PIVKED ON FOR HIS PALE SKIN AND RED HAIR?

Dublin, Ireland - where almost everyone gets picked on!

Any excuse for a fight over there, how else do you think they ended up with such mean streets, really it's the best excuse for every Irishman to have a punch up.

This post brought to you by my WWE education on other countries and cultures.

gurudyne

Just got home from class, went to wwe.com and read a bit... so basically Vince came out in the beginning to give his state of WWE address and Punk interrupted and slapped him and now Vince vs. Punk later, that sum it up? Anything else happen? any d-bry stuff

Vince called him a goat-faced vegan and used him in a list of things the WWE has room for, alongside invisible children, dancing funkadactyls ("You gotta be careful how you say that.") and leprechauns. And Cena insulted him because...he was absent last week and that gave him perspective on the tag team champions being Kane and DBry, which makes about as much sense as you think it does.

Vince called him a goat-faced vegan and used him in a list of things the WWE has room for, alongside invisible children, dancing funkadactyls ("You gotta be careful how you say that.") and leprechauns. And Cena insulted him because...he was absent last week and that gave him perspective on the tag team champions being Kane and DBry, which makes about as much sense as you think it does.

Sounds interesting, thanks.

BlazinAm

I hope that Big Show hits Sheamus and cost him the match, because we all know that Sheamus is not going to lose cleanly.

Top Bottom