• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Ex-WWE writer Andrew Goldstein posted a Cranky Vince style tweet before quickly deleting it, make of that what you will.

The tweet read; "I HAVEN'T HAD THIS MUCH FUN FIRING A JEWISH WRITER SINCE THE FIRST 6 TIMES I FIRED @HEYMANHUSTLE. KOSHER WOOD"

KissVibes

Banned
I like how Sheamas looked like he had his spirit broken by not being able to kick Big Shoe.

Ex-WWE writer Andrew Goldstein posted a Cranky Vince style tweet before quickly deleting it, make of that what you will.

The tweet read; "I HAVEN'T HAD THIS MUCH FUN FIRING A JEWISH WRITER SINCE THE FIRST 6 TIMES I FIRED @HEYMANHUSTLE. KOSHER WOOD"

Well, I'm sure a bunch of writers use that account.

gurudyne

Ugh, it's about time they got more people on that belt besides Sheamus and del Rio. Ziggles, Show, Sheamus, Barrett and maybe Tensai should make the WHC matches interesting for the next few months.

Enjoying a good Barrett match at last and then unexpected Tensei interference.....oh well at least it saves Barrett from the Brogue.

Big Show's kick counter is actually something that put a smile on my face, not so much for the Sheamus head bounce of dangerous Show shoving but simply because it was nice to see the kick actually stopped for a change and so simply at that.

No dammit. The ruse is up.

Top Bottom