• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Enfinit

I like Punk's shirt.

1avTb

Hoarr

Neo Member
Here you go, Soul Playa. From a 2000 issue of Incite Magazine:

tumblr_mb73h7crPt1qzx70zo1_500.png

Always preferred this Kane over all other Kanes.

If colt ends up in WWE he can only be Matt Classic. Matt Classic all the time.
Judging from his tweeting after he had a dark match post MitB 2011, if he comes to the WWE it will be as Colt Cabana. It seems the sticking point is that WWE wants to own the trademark Colt Cabana and Colt doesn't want to give it up (nor should he).

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Judging from his tweeting after he had a dark match post MitB 2011, if he comes to the WWE it will be as Colt Cabana. It seems the sticking point is that WWE wants to own the trademark Colt Cabana and Colt doesn't want to give it up (nor should he).

Yeah, if that's the condition, I'd pass if I were Colt. He's already built up a sizable indie/internet presence as Colt Cabana, and unless they can guarantee him a long career in WWE, giving that up wouldn't be worth it. Especially considering how successful his last run was
n't

It would be pretty good if Cabana would come to the WWE. It's nice to see someone who works so hard get a chance again. The WWE does seem to notice talent more now. Even three years ago there is no way Hero would have been signed.

Kyoufu

Maybe I'll catch a little bit of Raw tonight.....

......Nevermind!

Just think of it as a mandatory Divas segment.

It would be pretty good if Cabana would come to the WWE. It's nice to see someone who works so hard get a chance again. The WWE does seem to notice talent more now. Even three years ago there is no way Hero would have been signed.

Gotta thank Punk for that. They wouldn't have gotten these guys if he didn't become the VOICE of the VOICELESS.

Gotta thank Punk for that. They wouldn't have gotten these guys if he didn't become the VOICE of the VOICELESS.

Regal also had a huge part. I know Colt said he Regal put in a good word for him, and Regal seems to know Hero and Claudio pretty well.

I wish someone had have vouched for Steve Corino a little more...

Kaladin

its Kane month again? how the heck often are we going to honor him! sheesh. Next month is Rick Rude month then.

1) It's the month of his 15 year anniversary
2) He is the tag team champions
3) Him and Daniel Bryan are making tag teams in WWE interesting again
4) Um......

8aSPB.gif

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I really do love WWE.com is giving attention to the non-hardcore aspects of ECW. http://www.wwe.com/classics/paul-heyman-guys/page-9

Forget the blood, the spots, the various random audience given objects to hit people with, for me it was when they let truly amazing wrestlers free to do nothing but their own technical skills (especially Dean Malenko).
Wait next month? That's too long, it's Shooter month now. http://youtu.be/sAndeYqHya0

I'm confused, are people shitting on Rhodes Scholars?

They need a schooling.

Was that the month G-Fex disallowed Kane or something?

LOL! Paper threats. Kane months can't be stopped.

July was when I promised to be nice to Kane if you promised not to take a steaming pile of Kane all over the thread every 12 hours. It didn't go perfectly, but it was definitely a better time.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
July was when I promised to be nice to Kane if you promised not to take a steaming pile of Kane all over the thread every 12 hours. It didn't go perfectly, but it was definitely a better time.
Lol, me not posting about Kane doesn't stop it from being a Kane month. The Kane Klique is strong. It doesn't need me.

Kaladin

As your GM, I already have plans for the rest of the year.

November: War Games Month

December: The End

The End can refer to several things......

Feud ending matches

Big Month of storyline/season ending Indie Wrestling : Chikara Season Finale (may actually happen late November), Ring of Honor Final Battle, CZW Cage of Death

TNA Final Resolution

WWE Armageddon Tables, Ladders Chairs

CM Punk's final successful title defense.

So December is a lot of events with something final to them.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Every time someone says "AAA third person shooters" over in the RE6 thread, I can't help but imagine Asistencia Asesoría y Administración wrestlers, especially the minis, fighting zombies and I want such a game so badly. The game already does suplexs, and hurricanes (not hurricaranas as there isn't a pin), and so forth, so why not just put on masks for veryone or have Jeff Jarret grown a giant claws and tentacle out of his head?

Lol, me not posting about Kane doesn't stop it from being a Kane month. The Kane Klique is strong. It doesn't need me.

Everyone thought you were still posting Kane pictures even when it was someone else. I think in wrestling terms that means you are buried or something.

bangai-o

Banned
Every time someone says "AAA third person shooters" over in the RE6 thread, I can't help but imagine Asistencia Asesoría y Administración wrestlers, especially the minis, fighting zombies and I want such a game so badly. The game already does suplexs, and hurricanes (not hurricaranas as there isn't a pin), and so forth, so why not just put on masks for veryone or have Jeff Jarret grown a giant claws and tentacle out of his head?

i always thought AAA stood for the Triple Alliance of the Aztec Empire:(

Kaladin

As your GM, I already have plans for the rest of the year.

November: War Games Month

December: The End

The End can refer to several things......

Feud ending matches

Big Month of storyline/season ending Indie Wrestling : Chikara Season Finale (may actually happen late November), Ring of Honor Final Battle, CZW Cage of Death

TNA Final Resolution

WWE Armageddon Tables, Ladders Chairs

CM Punk's final successful title defense.

So December is a lot of events with something final to them.

Also, The End can be in reference to the single greatest piece of music WWE has ever made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhKy6GpV0B8

Top Bottom