• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

somedevil

Zigglers New T-shirt

A4Jd-3cCUAENNWe.jpg

Top 5 weirdest posters should be in the observer lol

Top 5 weirdest posters:

1. bangai-o

Lives in either Juarez, El Paso, or Parts Unknown. Has poor grammer but majors in education. Hates rap cars.

2. MatthewGallant

Posts wrestling related fanart. Is still a Zack Ryder fan.

3. Liquidsnake

Often has wrestling dreams

4. Bootaaay

Finds pleasure in pain.

5. Aiii

The only gaffer in Continental Europe that likes wrestling.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Top 5 weirdest posters:

1. bangai-o

Lives in either Juarez, El Paso, or Parts Unknown. Has poor grammer but majors in education. Hates rap cars.

2. MatthewGallant

Posts wrestling related fanart. Is still a Zack Ryder fan.

3. Liquidsnake

Often has wrestling dreams

4. Bootaaay

Finds pleasure in pain.

5. Aiii

The only gaffer in Continental Europe that likes wrestling.

Yeah, Bootaaay's a pretty weird dude. I wouldn't think much of it, considering how much good he produces, but then I think of all those horrible gifs he shows us...

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

I'll get to work on a new one sometime. It'll be super special, and blow the doors off of GAF.

pants

Guys I think bean is trying to take attention off himself being weird by striking fast!

Not weird in a classic sense but whenever I see Net Wrecker post I ask myself what on earth Clint Eastwood is doing in the wrestling thread and wonder if he's here to shoot us all.

Kaladin

While Ziggler's new shirt isn't my style, I approve of any wrestling shirt that doesn't scream wrestling shirt the moment you see it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
While Ziggler's new shirt isn't my style, I approve of any wrestling shirt that doesn't scream wrestling shirt the moment you see it.

Yeah. The amount of wrestling shirts I feel like wearing pretty much need to not make that statement.

Though I will wear the 'vintage' style stuff.

strobogo

Banned
I would probably still wear an nWo shirt if I had one with a jacket or zip up hoodie, but I can't think of any other wrestling shirt I'd ever wear, including the recent trend of "this is not a wrestling shirt" shirts. They pseudo-Affliction stuff was just as stupid looking as actual Affliction shirts. Ziggler's new shirt looks like a Saved By The Bell knock off shirt.

somedevil

Well one thing we could discuss is with Lesnars ability to draw and with Punk saying something happening with him it would be perfect to have team Lesnar vs team Cena at Surivor Series:

Team Punk with Lesnar and Cabana and two others would be a great idea to do.

Well one thing we could discuss is with Lesnars ability to draw and with Punk saying something happening with him it would be perfect to have team Lesnar vs team Cena at Surivor Series:

Team Punk with Lesnar and Cabana and two others would be a great idea to do.

Chael Sonnen and Fit Finlay.

strobogo

Banned
No it wouldn't. Colt Cabana can't be a heel. It bums me out that Punk doesn't have the stroke to get Cabana another chance. I mean, come on. I can't believe they completely squandered Colt. He'd be an even better fit now with the PG stuff. Colt Cabana for Saturday Morning Slam Champion.

Colt should be in Brodus Clay's spot. Or the Santino spot (I really enjoy Santino, mind you, but Colt is better than him in pretty much ever category you can think of). Scotty Goldman: Happy Jewish Boy was a strange choice of name and gimmick. He could do the Santino spot, but actually put on good matches in between the comedy spots.

Actually, he should be in the pre-Cena ruined his life Zack Ryder spot. Punk isn't the voice of shit. He clearly has no stroke. Punk, Hero, Claudio, Danielson, Bourne, Tyler Black are in WWE. AJ, A Double, Joe, Daniels are in TNA. And Colt Cabana isn't in either one? The fuck is that shit?

Kaladin

No it wouldn't. Colt Cabana can't be a heel. It bums me out that Punk doesn't have the stroke to get Cabana another chance. I mean, come on. I can't believe they completely squandered Colt. He'd be an even better fit now with the PG stuff. Colt Cabana for Saturday Morning Slam Champion.

Colt should be in Brodus Clay's spot. Or the Santino spot (I really enjoy Santino, mind you, but Colt is better than him in pretty much ever category you can think of). Scotty Goldman: Happy Jewish Boy was a strange choice of name and gimmick. He could do the Santino spot, but actually put on good matches in between the comedy spots.

Actually, he should be in the pre-Cena ruined his life Zack Ryder spot. Punk isn't the voice of shit. He clearly has no stroke. Punk, Hero, Claudio, Danielson, Bourne, Tyler Black are in WWE. AJ, A Double, Joe, Daniels are in TNA. And Colt Cabana isn't in either one? The fuck is that shit?

I have always said that Colt's talents are more geared to playing to the live crowd than to television audiences. In WWE, you can't interact with the live crowd as much as Colt would need to. He would work better in TNA.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol

Punk said at Ohio Comic Con just a few days ago that there might be something good coming up in Colt's future. Most are taking that to mean that there's a chance he could end up in WWE again.

Also:

WWE.com has announced that Booker T will moderate a debate between Sheamus and Big Show on Raw tonight.

Sounds like we're in for a hell of a show tonight, guys!

somedevil

I have always said that Colt's talents are more geared to playing to the live crowd than to television audiences. In WWE, you can't interact with the live crowd as much as Colt would need to. He would work better in TNA.

This probably won't happen as long has Punk has his extreme hatred for TNA. I think it would be cool if he showed up for Survivor Series.

Punks two other team members is so hard because who else are Paul Heyman guys on the roster not counting the big show?

Punk/Cabana is one of the few times where a face/heel tag team works really well.

Sounds like we're in for a hell of a show tonight, guys!

*fartnoise*

Oh yeah, now Smackdown has passed we can openly vent at Big Show being the number 1 contender.
You know I think I would've taken yet another ADR encounter over this and that's saying something.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I would probably still wear an nWo shirt if I had one with a jacket or zip up hoodie, but I can't think of any other wrestling shirt I'd ever wear, including the recent trend of "this is not a wrestling shirt" shirts. They pseudo-Affliction stuff was just as stupid looking as actual Affliction shirts. Ziggler's new shirt looks like a Saved By The Bell knock off shirt.

There's still a LOT of people in rural OK who wear their old, OLD DX and nWo shirts.

Also Colt Cabana isn't any good for WWE. Stop wanting him! He'll crash and burn.

Top Bottom