• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Ah, so it was Ryback AND Cena; that's even worse, somehow.

Vince had to get 2 other people to get into a fight that he railroaded the champ into; how the hell does that teach anyone about respect? Is respect just a word that they're parroting at this point or something? Eh whatever, I'm kind of tired of asking about this stuff.

Still, that was an interesting way to end the night. The opening kind of put an even bigger damper on the rest of the show than usual, but at least Vince's involvement acted as a catalyst of some kind for the build up to Punk's match at Hell In A Cell.

I know this is just all stalling until the Rumble and until Cena gets better, but I'm....honestly okay with this. That's if Ryback loses.

If he loses then his streak is gone (which had to happen eventually) but it's to the WWE Champion so it won't hurt him too much.

But man if he wins...

somedevil

So by next week I guess they will know if Cena is good to go for Hell in Cell. If he can't do the match Ryback will take his place.

Mr. Robot

LOL at punk shoving that kid that was pulling him, and he did hit someone, you could see the guy's face during the ending, he probably wasn't expecting him to hit him...

Top Bottom